BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 23, 2011, 10:24:18 PM
What do you mean? It's gonna be everything :O
Model import, PSA, animations, everything over Pit.



...I just realized that Flandre's over Pit too.
Oh well. >_>

Can Flan and Ikaros be one slot? Or is it PSA or nuthing?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on December 24, 2011, 03:44:36 AM
Can Flan and Ikaros be one slot? Or is it PSA or nuthing?

I'll probably release Ikaros one-slot over ZSS first and then make a PSA over Pit, so if you want Flandre and Ikaros at the same time then I guess you could ditch the Ikaros PSA. Flandre has to have a PSA though because the model has custom bones. :/

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 03:46:40 AM
I'll probably release Ikaros one-slot over ZSS first and then make a PSA over Pit, so if you want Flandre and Ikaros at the same time then I guess you could ditch the Ikaros PSA. Flandre has to have a PSA though because the model has custom bones. :/

I guess I could ditch pit for flan  :af:
And anything to have them both in game  :laugh:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

I'd definitely try Flan once she comes out, I want to see what Roo's had in his mind all this time.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 23, 2011, 10:24:18 PM
What do you mean? It's gonna be everything :O
Model import, PSA, animations, everything over Pit.



...I just realized that Flandre's over Pit too.
Oh well. >_>

I meant do we have the option of having Ikaros but with the regular Pit moveset? I like using Pit.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 24, 2011, 07:25:42 AM
I meant do we have the option of having Ikaros but with the regular Pit moveset? I like using Pit.

Nope, the only options will be over ZSS with no PSA, or over Pit with a PSA.

Updates:
I think I'm almost completely done completely rigging Yoko. Sorry for taking so long on her, I've been working on coding Brawlbox these last couple of days and I'm actually rigging the model as best as possible instead of how some people around here rig models (not talking about everyone though).

I also added BRS to my future imports list. I'm not starting her yet, that would be way too many projects at once. :P I'm going to shift around my priorities though. Here's how I think it'll go:

- Yoko
- Flandre
- Miku
- BRS
- Nel/Ikaros (Same time)

I'm ditching Master Chief and Hitomi completely until I have all these done because they're Xbox 360 models and they'll need a [censored] ton of work. :srs: I'm saving the PSAs for last because they'll take up the most time.

Anyway, this whole week I've decided to work only on my imports instead of Brawlbox, so you can expect a lot of updates until next wednesday when I go back to school.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 27, 2011, 05:43:34 AM
Updates:
I also added BRS to my future imports list.

SWEET YOUKAI JESUS.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

I found the Windows 100% model of BRS in the corner of the internetz.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You won't find a download just by Googling.

When I want a model... I will get the model.



If you can't find a good Haruhi model, would you make your own?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 28, 2011, 02:38:09 AM
I wish I knew how you did that. XD

Magic.

Quote from: PAVGN on December 28, 2011, 02:44:24 AM
If you can't find a good Haruhi model, would you make your own?

Nah, I don't think so. I can use one of the bad models as a base to work off of anyway.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2011, 02:06:31 AM
I found the Windows 100% model of BRS in the corner of the internetz.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You won't find a download just by Googling.
When I want a model... I will get the model.

Dude! You [censored]ing win so much.

Also, this.

Inspiration:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2011, 02:06:31 AM
I found the Windows 100% model of BRS in the corner of the internetz.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You won't find a download just by Googling.

When I want a model... I will get the model.


I wish I had that kind of luck. I am having hell searching for some models; even one from windows 100%. Can't wait until you actually complete one of these projects. xD


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 28, 2011, 06:47:50 AM
I wish I had that kind of luck. I am having hell searching for some models; even one from windows 100%. Can't wait until you actually complete one of these projects. xD
^ this
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

WOW u make made a ton of progress since i last came by. i can't wait for yoko she's definately one of my fave chars of all anime xD on a side note me and zig got our comp fixed, tho he's not as active as he used to be. :S i'm trying to find the models for sophitia and cassandra (well i found them but they need some work, sophitia has random polygons on the floor like her right arm for instance >.> i think its just a matter of reattaching it wich should be easy) btw saw an option on ur poll for nel lol will u be working on her again?