BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 19, 2011, 07:58:25 AM
[censored]ing epic!

She's gonna be a great first blog post on LST.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: King Cold on December 19, 2011, 04:15:01 PM
Yeah, she looks epic!

Ikr :af:

Anyway, I added the different faces and the FS eyes and now the model freezes the game.
So I optimized the vertices as much as possible and now I'm gonna be re-rigging the model all day today.
I can probably finish the whole rig by tonight. :P

Yeouch. I hate it when the game freezes. :P It's so tedious.

And then all that's left is the metal texture?

Quote from: King Cold on December 19, 2011, 06:38:17 PM
Yeouch. I hate it when the game freezes. :P It's so tedious.

And then all that's left is the metal texture?

Yep, that and making the shader better. I also want to try to make some kind of customized cellshade shader to include too.


Quote from: King Cold on December 19, 2011, 06:51:52 PM
Hm, I wonder how you make a cel shader anyway?

Well what I do is copy the shader and material settings from another character that already uses it, like Haruhi's model from Haruhi no Gekidou, and then fix and customize it through tons of trial and error lol.

Does this mean Yoko will come in 2 flavors? Cel shaded and not?

Quote from: King Cold on December 19, 2011, 07:23:39 PM
Does this mean Yoko will come in 2 flavors? Cel shaded and not?

Probably.

Edit: Forget finishing the rig by the end of today. Rigging a model with less vertices seems harder than rigging a model with more. Not to mention that 3ds Max froze and stopped working right when I was typing this. :srs:

3ds max is just a sucky program anyway.

Well, best of luck then.

is ikaros gonna be psa only or is she gonna be available to be used over a character?  i wanna rock dat alpha!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 19, 2011, 07:24:31 PM
Probably.

Edit: Forget finishing the rig by the end of today. Rigging a model with less vertices seems harder than rigging a model with more. Not to mention that 3ds Max froze and stopped working right when I was typing this. :srs:
lol i kno that feeling... rigging a model with less vertice's in some area's is diff. hard to do...


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 23, 2011, 08:45:56 PM
is ikaros gonna be psa only or is she gonna be available to be used over a character?  i wanna rock dat alpha!
i think she's gonna be on pit... that is if im correct lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 23, 2011, 08:45:56 PM
is ikaros gonna be psa only or is she gonna be available to be used over a character?  i wanna rock dat alpha!

What do you mean? It's gonna be everything :O
Model import, PSA, animations, everything over Pit.



...I just realized that Flandre's over Pit too.
Oh well. >_>


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 23, 2011, 10:28:24 PM
So, dude, how are your imports coming? :3

Been focusing on coding Brawlbox lately :O
Although I have been re-rigging Yoko a bit too, and it seems that NodeMix drops in data size as I fix up the rig. That means that I should be able to have regular quality textures, which is good.