BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Since I haven't updated in a while, I guess I'll do it now.

Yoko's rig is done and I'm waiting on Beyond to finish her texture.
I've been focusing on coding Brawlbox and studying for finals over the past few days, so not too much model import progress over here. I did add 2gb of ram to my laptop though, so 4gb of ram should make editing models in 3ds Max a bit easier to do. :P

I'll probably be able to get SRT0 editing done before I make BRS. I have some plans for the flame on her eye. ;)

Dude, BlackJax.

You don't know how glad I am that you and I like similar characters. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 11, 2012, 06:26:09 AM
Dude, BlackJax.

You don't know how glad I am that you and I like similar characters. :srs:
hah u 2 arnt the only 1's that do :happy:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 11, 2012, 06:26:09 AM
Dude, BlackJax.

You don't know how glad I am that you and I like similar characters. :srs:
Quote from: Nymph on January 11, 2012, 06:26:55 AM
hah u 2 arnt the only 1's that do :happy:

That's because we like badass characters.

Btw, here's a preview of Yoko and Nymph that DSX8 recorded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHgGS9zxKY

Those two ladies look awesome! Especially Yoko.

And that stage looks truly epic. Tell me, is there anything DSX8 and BJ CAN'T do? ;D

...Adding the ability to move vertices in BrawlBox? Even he had to give up on it.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

reason y he gave that up was cause it caused lag with some models...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 12, 2012, 08:44:44 PM
reason y he gave that up was cause it caused lag with some models...
With ALL models, basically.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 12, 2012, 10:36:43 PM
With ALL models, basically.
well the TvC characters gave me no lag when viewing their verts
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Move them? You mean, like vertex hacking right in BB?

I believe so. I would guess that it would be feasible, but only people with high-end computers would be able to use such a feature.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Ah, okay.

Well, I hope to see some more previews soon. :3

Quote from: Nymph on January 12, 2012, 10:37:41 PM
well the TvC characters gave me no lag when viewing their verts

That's because there's no depth spheres for vertices, which caused the lag. :srs:


Quote from: sp147 on January 13, 2012, 03:36:56 AM
Man, dat Yoko will go great with the Kamina vertex ;D

also, dat Ikaros :happy:

dat nymph*

loli loli pop dat body

the wings look AMAZING.