BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

*gone for 2 weeks, unable to use a computer in that time*

...not much has changed, but the video preview looks awesome.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on January 13, 2012, 04:03:20 AM
dat nymph*

loli loli pop dat body

the wings look AMAZING.
This post made my day.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Well I fixed Yoko's normals.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The normals on the right arm and leg look bad in-game though because they aren't multiplied by the same matrix as the vertices are when imported. I'm coding a fix atm for v0.65b.


Your thread is behind mine on the second page. That should never happen with how much I have been putting off finishing a single one. Progress?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 18, 2012, 02:57:49 AM
Your thread is behind mine on the second page. That should never happen with how much I have been putting off finishing a single one. Progress?

Agreed, this thread doesn't belong on the second page.

How's Yoko?

Well I can't get the eyes to show for some reason. I'm using the same shader for the eyes as ZSS and all the settings are the same, so I'm not sure why they're not showing. I also made a few fixes to the rig and coded a fix for the normals which makes em look perfect in-game. ItallionStallion and Nah said they'd try making a Brawl texture for her (since I haven't seen Beyond in a while...), so we'll see how that goes too.

I can't get over how Ikaros' hair looks though. I keep telling myself that it's fine the way it is now, but it's just bugging me, knowing that I could model way better hair for her if I learned how to actually model stuff. :X
I think the only two things that I haven't ever done in 3ds Max myself would be modeling and UV mapping, which I really need to figure out how to do. :/

I haven't really been active much lately cuz of finals/school, but they end this week so I should be able to start up working on stuff this weekend. I can't wait to start rigging Miku and BRS. X)

I can't wait till you start Miku either. ;3 I'll be able to resume my PSA.

Ok, I've got Miku's legs all rigged.
The arms, on the other hand... >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There's not enough vertices directly on the elbow.
It's not a problem though, there's more than enough vertices that I can move over from the arm and use.

Quote: "Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS. Only if I can find a good model. >_>) over ZSS"
What's this? v

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Did I win? (PROBABLY not. You may have seen this before.)
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 22, 2012, 11:23:00 PM
Quote: "Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS. Only if I can find a good model. >_>) over ZSS"
What's this? v

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Did I win? (PROBABLY not. You may have seen this before.)

Yeah no. You didn't win. *facepalm*

January 22, 2012, 11:25:45 PM #370 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:03:13 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Well, I'm heading back to failing board.
Just trying to be helpful.

- You know when someone fails, when they get a Paper Mario Facepalm.
[move][/move]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 22, 2012, 10:54:42 PM
Ok, I've got Miku's legs all rigged.
The arms, on the other hand... >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There's not enough vertices directly on the elbow.
It's not a problem though, there's more than enough vertices that I can move over from the arm and use.

Well, good luck, I eagerly await the final results. :3

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 22, 2012, 11:25:45 PM
Well, I'm heading back to failing board.
Just trying to be helpful.

- You know when someone fails, when they get a Paper Mario Facepalm.

lol yeah

dat elbow rig:



WINNING


Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 25, 2012, 12:28:14 AM
lol yeah

dat elbow rig:




Fixed.

The elbow looks nice. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿