BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Had to do that with my Madoka import, nice to see you actually putting work into this stuff unlike 90% of the others.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

[censored] BJ that is one [censored]ing sexy-ass elbow.

Holy [censored], I can't believe it.


That's alot of [censored]ing [censored] XD
[move][/move]

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 25, 2012, 12:37:38 AM
Had to do that with my Madoka import, nice to see you actually putting work into this stuff unlike 90% of the others.

...And then another problem comes up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The shoulder bone isn't actually on the shoulder. This fix will need more work.
I'll have to vertex Miku to be a bit wider up-top so that the shoulders lie directly on the bone.
I might have to re-rig the arms, but w/e. You do what you gotta do. :srs:

Quote from: Gamma Bertha Ridley on January 25, 2012, 12:41:34 AM
[censored] BJ that is one [censored]ing sexy-ass elbow.

Holy [censored], I can't believe it.



INDEED

Geez you're awesome, BJ. How do you manage to be so epic?



Could you move the skeleton bone CLOSER the the actual shoudler? Or is how ZSS's animations done, mess that up and make it like that again?
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 01:19:30 AM
Could you move the skeleton bone CLOSER the the actual shoudler? Or is how ZSS's animations done, mess that up and make it like that again?

I wouldn't mess with bone tree translations... I guess I could do that, but I'd have to use the animation porter on the motionetc, killing the whole one-slot deal.



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 25, 2012, 01:22:11 AM
Yeah, you might need to expand her bust.

You pervert.  :af:

He means her upper torso, and the BREASTS.
[move][/move]


Thinking of a way for you to do this without ruining her torso....

You could, under 1 circumstance make her shirt near where the sleeves be, extend over to there. and give her more of a "vest".  Under another yes I surpose you could make her upper torso wider, so that her shoulders are in a more natural state..... < Let's definetly go with the second torso widing.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 01:26:28 AMHe means her upper torso, and the BREASTS.

I know what he means, I was making fun of the fact that she doesn't have a bust. :srs:
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]