BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: PAVGN on January 25, 2012, 01:32:17 AM
I know what he means, I was making fun of the fact that she doesn't have a bust. :srs:

In some appearances she does. Other's she's a loli.....
I don not understand people's attraction to lolis... Then again I'm not in any way a pedo, and not even that big of a pervert.

Forget my comment in nyphm's thread about the "smexy bikinis" you saw nothing. :srs:
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 01:31:30 AM
Thinking of a way for you to do this without ruining her torso....

You could, under 1 circumstance make her shirt near where the sleeves be, extend over to there. and give her more of a "vest".  Under another yes I surpose you could make her upper torso wider, so that her shoulders are in a more natural state..... < Let's definetly go with the second torso widing.

Oh I know how to do it, don't worry.
Working around the vertices I don't want to move is the hard part >.>

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 01:38:31 AM
In some appearances she does. Other&#039;s she&#039;s a loli.....
I don not understand people&#039;s attraction to lolis... Then again I&#039;m not in any way a pedo, and not even that big of a pervert.

Miku sings (technically) and she's not a loli... >_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 25, 2012, 01:39:59 AM
Miku sings (technically) and she's not a loli... >_>
she's like 19... :srs:
so ya... not a loli... but on some games/videos, she's 14/15... so ya she's not a loli basically
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

What IS a loli, I thought it was a young girl with hardly to no breasts.

WAIT... How old was Miku designed as when they were building her?

EDIT: Seen the above comment. Strike the Second line from the record.
[move][/move]

Gotta say, liking your models~!


Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 01:41:44 AM
she's like 19... :srs:
so ya... not a loli... but on some games/videos, she's 14/15... so ya she's not a loli basically

Konata from Lucky Star is 17/18, and she's still a loli.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on January 25, 2012, 01:45:07 AM
Konata from Lucky Star is 17/18, and she's still a loli.

I am forever confused, then I remember, "I hardly watch any Anime, let alone TV"
So I'm still good. One of my female friends watches all of this stuff so I'll ask her to explain some
of this stuff next time I see her.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 01:43:23 AM
What IS a loli, I thought it was a young girl with hardly to no breasts.

WAIT... How old was Miku designed as when they were building her?

EDIT: Seen the above comment. Strike the Second line from the record.
scratch that... i was WAAAAY wrong...

Birthday                              August 31
Age                                            16 years
Height                                 158 cm / 5.2 ft
Weight                                    42 kg / 93 lbs
Suggested Genre                     Pop/Dance
Suggested Tempo Range    70–150bpm
Suggested Vocal Range             A3–E5

edit:
so ya... Miku is actually 100% lolicon bait
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 01:47:43 AM
scratch that... i was WAAAAY wrong...

Birthday                              August 31
Age                                            16 years
Height                                 158 cm / 5.2 ft
Weight                                    42 kg / 93 lbs
Suggested Genre                     Pop/Dance
Suggested Tempo Range    70–150bpm
Suggested Vocal Range             A3–E5

edit:
so ya... Miku is actually 100% lolicon bait

I love it when I'm right.
[move][/move]



Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 01:47:43 AM
scratch that... i was WAAAAY wrong...

Birthday                              August 31
Age                                            16 years
Height                                 158 cm / 5.2 ft
Weight                                    42 kg / 93 lbs
Suggested Genre                     Pop/Dance
Suggested Tempo Range    70–150bpm
Suggested Vocal Range             A3–E5

edit:
so ya... Miku is actually 100% lolicon bait

Hmm... well if Miku's considered Loli, then what about my character? I mean they're the same age, although Cascade's like 6.3 ft tall.

...err, little too off topic..

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on January 25, 2012, 02:00:35 AM
...err, little too off topic..

ALSO OFF TOPIC: VVV
and you know your's actually HAS a bust size.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 01:59:15 AM
Yeah, I'm an ASS, but brother knows that all to well.
ahah naah u dont seem like an ass to me :P


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on January 25, 2012, 02:00:35 AM
Hmm... well if Miku's considered Loli, then what about my character? I mean they're the same age, although Cascade's like 6.3 ft tall.

...err, little too off topic..
yeah ur character is also a Loli.. with a bigger bust than Miku :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Again where is the fine line between loli and normal teenage girl.
My brother's GF is 14, does that make her a loli and make him like lolis?
I do not believe so... THOUGH I COULD BE WRONG. XD
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 02:05:12 AM
Again where is the fine line between loli and normal teenager girl.
My brother's GF is 14, does that make her a loli and make him like lolis?
I do not believe so... THOUGH I COULD BE WRONG. XD
i dont think it works like that... Loli's is only for anime's i believe... i could be wrong tho :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady