BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2012, 04:52:31 AM
He's talking about Miku.
I didn't read.
I'm sorry.
I'll read next time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 09, 2012, 04:54:32 AM
I didn't read.
I'm sorry.
I'll read next time.
stop using so many slaps!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



I am currently performing virtual surgery.
I have to duplicate Yoko's body, cut out her right arm, delete the duplicate, mirror the body mesh, cut out the glove from the mirrored side and then weld in the arm I cut out earlier. :srs: Luckily I can just mirror the rig from the good side when I'm done. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2012, 05:09:03 AM
I am currently performing virtual surgery.
I have to duplicate Yoko's body, cut out her right arm, delete the duplicate, mirror the body mesh, cut out the glove from the mirrored side and then weld in the arm I cut out earlier. :srs: Luckily I can just mirror the rig from the good side when I'm done. :srs:
:srs:
thats alot of surgery... hopefully she can live through all of that blood :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Okay, Yoko's mesh is fixed, rigged, symmetrical and all that garbage. I worked on her all day today. :srs:
Now I just need to get dem normals unified without it screwin up dem UVs and then finish the MDL0, which is the easy part. I don't have enough time to test the model in-game tonight before release, but you can expect a definite release sometime tomorrow though.

Seems like a typical modeling day to me.... Cross your fingers for a good release!

so on the 9th i have to pay for this month's car insurance and download yoko.

It's the 9th.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 10, 2012, 01:25:24 AM
It's the 9th.

I'm testing the MDL0 right now.
The shoulders still look like [censored] sometimes but I'm tired of trying to perfect them.

 :>.>:

This feels like it's going to be big.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Well what are the options for shaders?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

February 10, 2012, 02:08:02 AM #523 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 03:04:07 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 10, 2012, 02:04:37 AM
Well what are the options for shaders?

Edit: Right now it's just too bright (the default shader).
Other than that, the model is perfect.