BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


Yoko is now perfect.
Taking pictures and uploading

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on February 10, 2012, 03:21:40 AM
whatever happened to ikaros?

Was focusing on finishing Yoko.
I'll work on Ikaros soon! :af:



YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!

*faps all night*  lolz not >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 10, 2012, 03:55:13 AM
Sorry for double post but you peepz need this notification:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25080

You telling me to not bother removing her clothes... only makes me want to bother even more.

...only I can't use Brawlbox or 3DS Max on my School laptop... so I can't bother even if I tried.

February 10, 2012, 04:03:09 AM #530 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:29:51 AM by Haseyo
Alright! :D
Cheap CSP I wipped up from Google Images.


February 10, 2012, 04:04:26 AM #531 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 04:05:23 AM by Segtendo
Yay!
Sexy Yoko tiem!
Instant red spot
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Dat hax

Stellar. You actually pay attention to the things that make a great import, unlike... almost every single other one (except mine of course). You should make tutorials so that we can get more things of this quality. I can only imagine how great it will look with the improved textures.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

well here's my pics BJ :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


That's hot.
*shot*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 10, 2012, 04:04:36 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat hax

Stellar. You actually pay attention to the things that make a great import, unlike... almost every single other one (except mine of course). You should make tutorials so that we can get more things of this quality. I can only imagine how great it will look with the improved textures.

Thanks! :af2:
I'll be sure to make some tutorials when I get a new microphone lol.

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 10, 2012, 04:16:25 AM
well here's my pics BJ :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2012, 04:24:01 AM

That's hot.
*shot*

Indeed.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 10, 2012, 04:01:09 AM
You telling me to not bother removing her clothes... only makes me want to bother even more.

...only I can't use Brawlbox or 3DS Max on my School laptop... so I can't bother even if I tried.

Lol there's really no point removing them, you'll see if you ever get around to it XD

Quote from: Claise on February 10, 2012, 04:21:06 AM


This just made my night!! ♥ *downloads*
Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2012, 04:25:23 AM
Thank the amazing BlackJax :af2:
Quote from: Claise on February 10, 2012, 04:28:47 AM
Thank him?!

*worships*



hehe


Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 10, 2012, 04:28:35 AM
Lol there's really no point removing them, you'll see if you ever get around to it XD
I was curious and looked into it.
You're right. Removing the bra creates a hole were here breasts are.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Every modeler knows that unnecessary covered skin gets removed >.> Nice work BJ.

Your work was the work that pierced the heavens!

Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2012, 04:32:23 AM
I was curious and looked into it.
You're right. Removing the bra creates a hole were here breasts are.
there were nipples but BJ removed the verts for them :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2012, 04:32:23 AM
I was curious and looked into it.
You're right. Removing the bra creates a hole were here breasts are.

Yep.
And I'm 15, not 16. :srs:
Quote from: Xiggah on February 10, 2012, 04:35:25 AM
Every modeler knows that unnecessary covered skin gets removed >.> Nice work BJ.

Your work was the work that pierced the heavens!
Quote from: DSX8™ on February 10, 2012, 04:36:19 AM
there were nipples but BJ removed the verts for them :vyse:

lol yeah. I had to do it to save filespace.
thanks n stuff