BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 10, 2012, 04:28:35 AM
Lol there's really no point removing them, you'll see if you ever get around to it XD

Well if memory serves me, Doesn't the MMD model have a removable top? I think I saw the "Nip slip" in the Yoko on Drugs Video.


Quote from: DSX8™ on February 10, 2012, 04:36:19 AM
there were nipples but BJ removed the verts for them :vyse:

Ah, that makes sense.

Yoko looks really amazing, man! You really put alot of time and work in your imports, to the point where they're like official Brawl characters, and judging by the pictures (and the ones DSX posted) this was well worth the wait :happy:

With that said, I would like to say thanks for making this sweet import, and I'm going to check her out :vyse:

*downloads*

Quote from: sp147 on February 10, 2012, 04:45:41 AM
Yoko looks really amazing, man! You really put alot of time and work in your imports, to the point where they're like official Brawl characters, and judging by the pictures (and the ones DSX posted) this was well worth the wait :happy:

With that said, I would like to say thanks for making this sweet import, and I'm going to check her out :vyse:

*downloads*

Thanks. :D

Yoko made my night.

I like the work u did on her, Good job Blackjax96. :3

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Excellent job on Yoko, but I have to know, is she lowering the framerate on anyone else's game slightly? It's still plenty playable, just a little annoying. I'm guessing she has a really high poly count.

February 10, 2012, 05:34:08 AM #545 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:36:06 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Aafyre on February 10, 2012, 05:31:13 AM
Excellent job on Yoko, but I have to know, is she lowering the framerate on anyone else's game slightly? It's still plenty playable, just a little annoying. I'm guessing she has a really high poly count.
I noticed when playing her, the battle didn't seem right, like their was a problem. But yeah the game was still playable, but it just didn't seem at it's normal speed or something...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Aafyre on February 10, 2012, 05:31:13 AM
Excellent job on Yoko, but I have to know, is she lowering the framerate on anyone else's game slightly? It's still plenty playable, just a little annoying. I'm guessing she has a really high poly count.

I cut it really close on the polycount, yeah. I optimized the model as much as possible but you'll still experience some lag against other imports, unfortunately. I really gotta finish that tristripper soon...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 10, 2012, 04:38:10 AM
Yep.
And I'm 15, not 16. :srs:
Da fawk?
I swear you turned 16 :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Aafyre on February 10, 2012, 05:31:13 AM
Excellent job on Yoko, but I have to know, is she lowering the framerate on anyone else's game slightly? It's still plenty playable, just a little annoying. I'm guessing she has a really high poly count.
yeah... i had a bit of lag in those pics i took of Yoko vs Nymph... but its still totally playable... but it might lag alot in a 3-4 player match... i should test that out...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 10, 2012, 05:38:50 AM
No, I was 14 and I then turned 15.
Alright then o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 10, 2012, 05:38:50 AM
No, I was 14 and I then turned 15.
According to me, you're 16.  :oshi: Don't slap me!

Quote from: Xiggah on February 10, 2012, 06:02:50 AM
According to me, you're 16.  :oshi: Don't slap me!
:srs:
nope he's 15!! and ill do the slapping for him!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I was 4 years old once, and then I turned 21!

People age, you know.

Yoko describes and defines the word "Sex".

I enjoy the hack very much sir. Thanks.

Speaking of age, a Fun little fact is that Yoko(pre-timeskip) is only 14 years old.