BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?



Rhythm game fanatic here, so my vote goes to Miku.


I like them all. Work on all 3 at once.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

BRS's loosing? D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Voted for Miku just to tie the poll back up. :af:

Plus I want to see that sexy elbow in action.

Voted for BRS. Tied now.
WHAT DO, BJ?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on February 12, 2012, 01:58:22 AM
Voted for BRS. Tied now.
WHAT DO, BJ?

He must now Combine all three Models into One Super Special Awesome Chimera of a Character!

i broke the tie :af:

lol but anyway, i really want miku
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It really looks like I'll have to import...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

All three at once.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Not much of a pun though... umad?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 12, 2012, 02:12:18 AM
It really looks like I'll have to import...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

All three at once.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH


I say Combine the three together.

Have BRS's Face(and eyes) and legs, Miku's Hair and Arms, and Complete it all with Ikaros Body.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 12, 2012, 02:14:20 AM
I say Combine the three together.

Have BRS's Face(and eyes) and legs, Miku's Hair and Arms, and Complete it all with Ikaros Body.

Of course you'd say use Ikaros' body...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

I don't blame you.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 12, 2012, 02:16:50 AM
Of course you'd say use Ikaros' body...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

I don't blame you.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I mostly said it for the fact that probably everyone else prefers her body, and that it would balance it all out.

Personally, I prefer BRS's outfit, mainly because of the jacket.

I'm pretty sure that by this you can just assume that all 3 are in high demand. Just work on whoever the hell you feel like. See what these do for you:

BRS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ikaros:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miku:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Inspired for one of them?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.