BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

You know what would be cute? A chibi Miku over Toon Link, and have her sword a leek.
Unless you're already putting Miku over ZSS / Peach / Zelda.


blackjax.. i suggest u work on the tristrippers so that i can do Dead Master... x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 12, 2012, 02:19:53 AM
I'm pretty sure that by this you can just assume that all 3 are in high demand. Just work on whoever the hell you feel like. See what these do for you:

BRS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ikaros:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miku:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Inspired for one of them?

I'm inspired for all of them.

I've been coding the new model previewer for Brawlbox, but I'll tell you what.
It's 8:00 pm, my time. Let's see how far I can get fixing up each model and rigging them within an hour and a half. If all goes well and the bones fit well, I should have some noice previews of all 3 of them up by 9:30.

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 12, 2012, 02:43:05 AM
blackjax.. i suggest u work on the tristrippers so that i can do Dead Master... x3

I've been working on it...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 12, 2012, 03:59:59 AM
I'm inspired for all of them.

I've been coding the new model previewer for Brawlbox, but I'll tell you what.
It's 8:00 pm, my time. Let's see how far I can get fixing up each model and rigging them within an hour and a half. If all goes well and the bones fit well, I should have some noice previews of all 3 of them up by 9:30.

I've been working on it...
noice :vyse:

and how long have u been doing that tristrippers? :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 12, 2012, 04:16:01 AM
noice :vyse:

and how long have u been doing that tristrippers? :srs:

Like a while
...and I don't seem to have any new previews. BRS' shoulders didn't match up with Marth's and I got distracted by dubstep while trying to check Ikaros' shoulders. Still haven't checked Miku over Peach though.

And I thought you would do your avatar character first...

Quote from: Xiggah on February 12, 2012, 09:00:44 AM
And I thought you would do your avatar character first...

I'm making them all together in steps.


Quote from: Gamidame on February 12, 2012, 07:43:15 PM
what happened with frandle?

Roo left and Flandre isn't rigged to any Brawl character's bones, so she's on hold until somebody would be willing to make her a psa and animations.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 12, 2012, 07:46:19 PM
Roo left and Flandre isn't rigged to any Brawl character's bones, so she's on hold until somebody would be willing to make her a psa and animations.
why dont you ask Dao?

Quote from: Gamidame on February 12, 2012, 10:35:45 PM
why dont you ask Dao?

I guess I could...

Anyway, Ikaros won the poll by 2 votes and she fits well over ZSS' bones, so I'll focus on importing her first. Another thing, the game she's from is a dress-up game and I'm a pretty fast and experienced rigger now, so I thought... why not import her with different costumes?

So that's what I'll do. You'll be able to select costumes! :D Including the original clothes of course.
I'll put up a poll sometime later when her rig is about done with some costumes to vote on rigging. XD

Dress-up games. Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays? xD

I like the idea of different costumes. Like a recolor pack, except made by someone with talent and don't look neon. Are they based off of the anime? Also do you have to redo it from scratch for each costume, or can you do something? I would like to know because I have two versions for Madoka in different clothes.

I'm looking forward to her. I'll try to pick up Sora no Otoshimono soonish.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 13, 2012, 02:59:19 AM
Dress-up games. Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays? xD

I like the idea of different costumes. Like a recolor pack, except made by someone with talent and don't look neon. Are they based off of the anime? Also do you have to redo it from scratch for each costume, or can you do something? I would like to know because I have two versions for Madoka in different clothes.

I'm looking forward to her. I'll try to pick up Sora no Otoshimono soonish.

Well I could always call it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

instead of a dress-up game, but that wouldn't go down so well would it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll try make the alt costumes based on clothes she's worn in the anime, but otherwise it's just what looks best on her XD I won't need to redo the rig for each costume, all I have to do is rig the main body and then rig the clothes seperately and delete the parts that are hidden under the clothes for each model. The clothes fit right over the body and have vertex set morphs.

I like the first genre title about the maids. And that still sounds like quite a bit since like 80% of bodies are clothed, good luck. I wish there were some way to have models still have high poly counts while not making the game screw up. Who figured that it would have that much trouble with a single character? Can we install faster processors on Wiis?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 13, 2012, 03:24:08 AM
Well I could always call it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

instead of a dress-up game, but that wouldn't go down so well would it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...The hell?

Is it one of those that allows you to virtually create any character you can think of, or was Ikaros just like a fan-made custom skin?