BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 13, 2012, 03:47:11 AM
...The hell?

Is it one of those that allows you to virtually create any character you can think of, or was Ikaros just like a fan-made custom skin?
both Ikaros AND Nymph were fan-made custom skin
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 13, 2012, 03:44:19 AM
I like the first genre title about the maids. And that still sounds like quite a bit since like 80% of bodies are clothed, good luck. I wish there were some way to have models still have high poly counts while not making the game screw up. Who figured that it would have that much trouble with a single character? Can we install faster processors on Wiis?

I was exaggerating anyway XD
And the tristripper should allow high poly models to run on the Wii, because it uses less points to render the same thing, also saving filespace.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 13, 2012, 03:47:11 AM
...The hell?

Is it one of those that allows you to virtually create any character you can think of, or was Ikaros just like a fan-made custom skin?

Well the clothes/hair/accessories were custom made by someone and the body comes from the game itself.

Too bad Ikaros won the poll. I still eagerly await Miku for my PSA.

Well, I guess it's a good thing, it'll give me time to finish Tabuu, who's looking great thanks to your effortless work on your new BB.

feedback

Yoko provokes lag on some stages, and in 1 to 1 match with anyone

Quote from: shadowXtreme on February 15, 2012, 05:21:05 PM
feedback

Yoko provokes lag on some stages, and in 1 to 1 match with anyone
he already knows about that mate
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm used to lag from Zero's MvC3 model/costumes so it doesn't even bug me. Some stages it's okay, but if the stage is somewhat complex then it will.


February 18, 2012, 04:40:01 AM #606 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:41:45 AM by mr.mugenwii

Are we able to edit the index of bones through brawlbox yet?

Also, could it be possible that people are holding back on importing Master Chief because they are expecting one with the Black Jax TM logo on it?

February 18, 2012, 04:46:39 AM #607 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:50:23 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on February 18, 2012, 04:40:01 AM
yo Black Jax could it be possible that people are holding back on importing Master Chief because they are expecting one with the Black Jax TM logo on it?

Also are we able to edit the index of bones through brawlbox yet?

You can't edit the index of bones because, well you just shouldn't.

I don't see why anybody would hold back on importing MC though, I ripped my model right from from Halo 3 (the map Sierra 117, to be exact) and nobody else has that exact model, only recreations or models of him from Halo 1 or 2.

I got a model viewer for Halo 3 models like, yesterday, and it displays textures on it and the mesh looks nice n stuff so I'll probably just rip his model from that viewer sometime soon and import him over Snake.

I've gotten a lot better at fixing up models too so I can probably finish Hitomi soon too.

Btw, working on Ikaros. Anybody want a stream? I can't guarantee nothing NSFW though >.>