BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?



Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 18, 2012, 08:00:35 PM
When you have wings :srs:, anything's possible! :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've got Wings and a Tail, what does that mean?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 18, 2012, 08:03:23 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've got Wings and a Tail, what does that mean?

It means... you can have magical hair! :af:


Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 18, 2012, 08:06:16 PM
It means... you can have magical hair! :af:

Hmm... Magical Hair you say~?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...nah, I like mine the way it is.

February 20, 2012, 01:06:38 AM #621 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 01:07:43 AM by mr.mugenwii
hmm, what kind of shader does Master Chief use again?
The vertex version over Snake looks kinduff ooeey and slimy. Lol.  
( i guess the normal shader would be nice but who knows wat alterations if any could be made to make him pop out from the rest of the crowd)

By Pik. (Not done yet)



Quote from: mr.mugenwii on February 20, 2012, 01:06:38 AM
hmm, what kind of shader does Master Chief use again?
The vertex version over Snake looks kinduff ooeey and slimy. Lol.  
( i guess the normal shader would be nice but who knows wat alterations if any could be made to make him pop out from the rest of the crowd)


Dunno.

Hair looks a little too violet-ish, but otherwise it appears to be coming along quite nicely.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Texture looks pretty epic, and I don't think it looks too violet-ish. ;D



Me gusta mucho.

Pik is such an amazing texturer :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Darn it! Pik beat me to the punch!...Again.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302