BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Again? what was the first time? :d
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Loving that texture so much!  That was literally the only thing stopping me from downloading her initially.

Well, I actually started remodeling Ikaros' hair.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's nowhere near how I want it to look yet, but I'm workin on it. ;O
I'd say it's pretty good progress so far, considering I started out with a sphere. :srs:

That looks pretty good so far, especially considering all you had was a sphere to work with :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


why dont you port flan over lucas or something like that meanwhile theres a psa maker for her?

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on March 14, 2012, 01:17:54 AM
That looks pretty good so far, especially considering all you had was a sphere to work with :D
Quote from: jokekid on March 14, 2012, 07:28:56 PM
you are a nice modeller ^^

Thanks XD So far all I've modeled are the general symmetrical parts :O

Quote from: Gamidame on March 16, 2012, 03:55:50 AM
why dont you port flan over lucas or something like that meanwhile theres a psa maker for her?

I have to stick to my priorities. :|


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on March 16, 2012, 11:37:37 PM
r u working on the uv's also for the hair?


Yeah, I'm gonna make an entirely new texture and spec map for the hair, and attach the back hair object to the back of the hair I'm modeling.

good luck.
is it true that uvs for exisisting brawl characters cannot be replaced ?
is it true that they can only be altered in 3ds max?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on March 16, 2012, 11:58:22 PM
good luck.
is it true that uvs for exisisting brawl characters cannot be replaced ?
is it true that they can only be altered in 3ds max?


Thanks and it's technically possible, but there'd need to be some way to import the new UVs to link to the object and then the object would have to be rebuilt.




Quote from: DSX8™ on March 29, 2012, 05:36:29 AM
no way :srs:
Yes way. ^^

You missed some good stream chatting. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿