BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 23, 2012, 12:49:38 AM
Though he has to be shirtless before he can fight....
And needs to get bitten by pink/grey haired vampire chicks

Don't forget about his swag chain. He can't be shirtless without his swag chain.



April 23, 2012, 01:24:29 AM #662 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:26:23 AM by Nico
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 23, 2012, 12:49:38 AM
Though he has to be shirtless before he can fight....
And needs to get bitten by pink/grey haired vampire chicks

lol I can see it now:
every time the match starts he trips onto moka and hits off the rosary like usual, she bites him for no sudden reason and then he screams yells and powers up and [censored] like a man and his shirt burns off and then he's ready to go. :3

Quote from: Spex130 on April 23, 2012, 01:15:15 AM
Don't forget about his swag chain. He can't be shirtless without his swag chain.

lol

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 23, 2012, 01:18:45 AM
@Ninka: you rang? >:3

lol

That's a nice [censored]ing avatar.

Who is she?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 28, 2012, 03:22:06 AM
That's a nice [censored]ing avatar.

Who is she?

It's Mizore Shirayuki.

She can control ice/water/snow/cold stuff :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nico on April 28, 2012, 03:31:42 AM
It's Mizore Shirayuki.
She can control ice/water/snow/cold stuff :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cool, she seems very ice.

Quote from: Nico on April 28, 2012, 03:31:42 AM
It's Mizore Shirayuki.

She can control ice/water/snow/cold stuff :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Epic.

*Finds Dubstep song to suit her icy epicness*

Thread died? Not on my watch:

Progress on Ikaros can be found here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47215.0

I'll post previews here too I guess.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Reviving my Miku Hatsune import too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

are you gonna do what mariokart does for the rigging? it would make it a loooooot easier xD

August 08, 2012, 09:52:14 PM #669 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:01:08 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 09:39:41 PM
are you gonna do what mariokart does for the rigging? it would make it a loooooot easier xD

tits

*sees Miku*


I love you. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 08, 2012, 09:52:14 PM
tits

i'm not sure if i understand you're usage of the english language my sir... does tits mean yes... or no...?
and please, dont answer "tits"
thank you in advance.

Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 10:36:57 PM
i'm not sure if i understand you're usage of the english language my sir... does tits mean yes... or no...?
and please, dont answer "tits"
thank you in advance.

You're better off with the answer "tits" than what I said before I edited my post. XD
Let's just say I wasn't too happy with what you said :P

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 08, 2012, 10:08:19 PM
*sees Miku*


I love you. :srs:


...ALL OF THE HOMO! :af:

why would that be?
i mean, it's not you're fault the brawl skeletons are [censored]ed up as hell... and an almost automatic rig sounds pretty cool to me, if i offended you mentioning another genius other than yourself, than idk what to say...

Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 10:40:26 PM
why would that be?
i mean, it's not you're fault the brawl skeletons are [censored]ed up as hell... and an almost automatic rig sounds pretty cool to me, if i offended you mentioning another genius other than yourself, than idk what to say...

Nah, I rip my own bone trees to use. I don't trust the bone tree thread at all. lol :srs:

And mentioning Mariokart doesn't bother me.

At first I was just annoyed that you thought I wouldn't know how to use simple tools like mirror and blend weights but then I realized that a lot of people don't anyway so I replaced all that with "tits".

All Mariokart did was explain how to use those tools, there's not much of a secret to it.
And rigging is already easy for me :af:

I apologize for overthinking the purpose of your question and statement.