BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

well, i certainly didn't know you're level in 3ds max tools, that you can program doesnt need to mean you know how all the tools in 3ds max work, so that's why i asked

yea mirror rigging is ok
but be careful with the hip N and the X-rot N,
black jax knows what i mean...

Quote from: jokekid on August 08, 2012, 10:48:08 PM
well, i certainly didn't know you're level in 3ds max tools, that you can program doesnt need to mean you know how all the tools in 3ds max work, so that's why i asked

yup that's why I removed what I said.

Just know that I'm a fast learner. XD
When I want to know how to do something, I will learn! classes or not >:O lol

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 08, 2012, 10:50:17 PM
yea mirror rigging is ok
but be careful with the hip N and the X-rot N,
black jax knows what i mean...

LOL I hate those two bones. :srs:

Luckily I have a script that can replace all bone weights with another bone.
I always run it after mirroring.
Would you like to have it? :O
Maybe I should post it somewhere.

August 08, 2012, 10:52:57 PM #678 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:54:05 PM by mr.mugenwii
yes let mee have it nao
lol
stupid 3dsmax is stupid

what happens with the hip and trans bones? O.o

sometimes when u use mirror paste the hip n values get mirrored as xrotn weights

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 08, 2012, 10:52:57 PM
yes let mee have it nao
lol
stupid 3dsmax is stupid


ok now I gotta figure out where it is in the plugins folder lol

I'll pm you when I have it uploaded


*reads title*

Okay, sweet. ;D Which Miku model are you using now?

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on August 09, 2012, 01:30:24 AM*reads title* Okay, sweet. ;D Which Miku model are you using now?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 08, 2012, 09:14:12 PMReviving my Miku Hatsune import too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I didn't read all the way back there. :P My bad, thanks dude.

Glad to see this is still going. :D

Glad to see you doing model stuff instead of BrawlBox for a change.

Son of a monkey

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on August 09, 2012, 01:37:09 AM
I didn't read all the way back there. :P My bad, thanks dude.

Glad to see this is still going. :D

Must finish Miku! >:O

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2012, 01:50:29 AM
Glad to see you doing model stuff instead of BrawlBox for a change.


INDEED

lol Son of a monkey? XD That's different. :P

Anyway, have you decided whether you wanted to port her over Peach or ZSS?

ZSS. I got the model aligned to the bone tree! :happy: