BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 09, 2012, 03:42:10 AM
and needs chibi ouch face. :srs:
you mean this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and yes the normals need fixing i know

Quote from: Sorceress on August 09, 2012, 03:41:05 AM
I think she has made cameo's in animes in japan.

not good enough >:O

If she gets boobs, give her small ones. IIRC, her's aren't that big.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Cant choose....too much pressure...chose 3rd option....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Segtendo on August 09, 2012, 03:44:59 AM
If she gets boobs, give her small ones. IIRC, her's aren't that big.

yeah, I'll probably just give her small ones that don't use too many vertices regardless of the poll anyway lol

Can you at least make 2 versions that one has bewbs and one doesn't?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 09, 2012, 03:20:55 AMIf you can't find a leek model you could always...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2012, 03:37:41 AMNo wai!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or you could.... :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Personally, I've never cared for bewbs. Keep them the way she has them, and make another version for those who absolutely want the bewbs.

Needs moar Kagami!
Miku has small breasts, not flat chested.
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on August 09, 2012, 02:24:37 PM
Personally, I've never cared for bewbs. Keep them the way she has them, and make another version for those who absolutely want the bewbs.
I agree.

It would be a waste of vertices, since... She really doesn't have much of a chest to speak of...

Make two versions, one for people who WANT lag, but "ZOMG BOOBIES!11!!!!" Aka 12 year old idiots.

And one for people who would rather have a more accurate model, with less chances of lagging out the game. Since MMD models are already VERY heavy on vertices.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 09, 2012, 07:56:31 PM
I agree.

It would be a waste of vertices, since... She really doesn't have much of a chest to speak of...

Make two versions, one for people who WANT lag, but "ZOMG BOOBIES!11!!!!" Aka 12 year old idiots.

And one for people who would rather have a more accurate model, with less chances of lagging out the game. Since MMD models are already VERY heavy on vertices.


Sadly, it seems more people want a sexualized Miku instead of an accurate one. :( Sad.

How's this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I really didn't add that many vertices tbh. I doubt it will cause lag.
I did have to make the chest wider to fit the shoulders so it does work well...

Btw rigging process has officially begun.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 09, 2012, 07:56:31 PM
I agree.

It would be a waste of vertices, since... She really doesn't have much of a chest to speak of...

Make two versions, one for people who WANT lag, but "ZOMG BOOBIES!11!!!!" Aka 12 year old idiots.

And one for people who would rather have a more accurate model, with less chances of lagging out the game. Since MMD models are already VERY heavy on vertices.

I optimized the heck out of it though and even manually edited parts that used too many or too little vertices for joints. I know what I'm doing :P

I can post a pic with the triangulation showing if you want.


Broken image for me :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509