BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2012, 08:09:05 PM
Any larger would be too big for Miku :P

Agreed, which is why I said that.

And I like the hurt face. :af:

Find a leek model yet? :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




What does the leek model look like? I'm kinda curious. :P

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on August 10, 2012, 02:51:48 PM
What does the leek model look like? I'm kinda curious. :P
just look it up on Google. It's actually a vegetable.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 10, 2012, 04:03:56 PM
just look it up on Google. It's actually a vegetable.
I think he knows what a leek is :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2012, 04:36:53 PM
I think he knows what a leek is :srs:

I do, indeed. I meant the one that comes with MMD. :srs:

3 things:

1. This is the leek model:



What did you expect? XD

2. I fully approve of this hack. Go download it until Ikaros is released over Pit too. lol

3. That Yoko Brawl-styled texture is coming soon, finally XD


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 10, 2012, 06:08:20 PM
3 things:

1. This is the leek model:



What did you expect? XD

2. I fully approve of this hack. Go download it until Ikaros is released over Pit too. lol

3. That Yoko Brawl-styled texture is coming soon, finally XD



1. Pretty awesome!

2. Would download it, but I have Waluigi over Pit. D:

3. All right, awesome stuff!


I would download Ikaros in a heart beat, though. :af2:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 10, 2012, 06:08:20 PM3 things: 1. This is the leek model: What did you expect? XD 2. I fully approve of this hack. Go download it until Ikaros is released over Pit too. lol 3. That Yoko Brawl-styled texture is coming soon, finally XD

1. You should clump together a bunch of leek models to make the shape of a gun.

2.  I may have Sora over Pit, but still gonna use it. :D

3. Aw, yeah!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 10, 2012, 06:14:41 PM
I would download Ikaros in a heart beat, though. :af2:

:happy: yay

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 10, 2012, 06:15:29 PM
You should clump together a bunch of leek models to make the shape of a gun.

LOLno XD
A single leek with a whip coming out of it will be badass enough good sir.