super smash bros brawl 64 updated 12/04/2013

Started by BlueBrain, November 08, 2011, 07:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

how about you link my thread to here. saying osme thing liek :

Get the CSp's Here: then the link?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah sure, although i didnt plan having full slots 64 characters, but yeah of course, i'll add u later to the OP

D: I guess i'm out of busniess
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

all i need to know is how change the colro for recolors without changin the hue because you can see red on mine still if u look closly
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

try separating the colored part in a different layer, than image>saturation/tone(hue??)

check the color box and make it the color u want
thats in photoshop, and i dont know how stuff is called since my version is spanish

I use paint.net, and change the hue/tone. but it only selefcts weir dparts. i sa a tutorial but it didnt work where it replaced all of one color
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

does it support layers?

otherwise, u could always make the main csp and have Alm recolor it... ^^

yes it does.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and can u change hue of only the selected layer?

cuz if u can, be sure the modification affects all colors, since u'll only be modifying that layer, i guess it should wor, but idk, cuz i dont know paint.net

ok. i will make the base csp, and u recolor it. deal?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

would it be okay if I put them in my CSP thread tho? and could you take mine of young linka dn peach and recolro them,?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 11, 2011, 07:52:10 AM #71 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 07:58:07 AM by Friedslick6
I wouldn't get to ahead of yourself when it comes to SM64 Mario CSPs and whatnot. The creator asked me for the updated model I've now uploaded to TMR, which I've linked to him. He'll probably be updating SM64 Mario soon. I will also ask if I can recolour it myself.
Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2011, 09:15:45 PMDid Friedslick6 ever said anything? he said he would import some N64 models and never said anything again :S
I basically stated that if anyone finds a way (through a code or otherwise) to show a character model in an unposed position, I'll rip it, fix it up and post it for people to port.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on November 11, 2011, 07:52:10 AM
I wouldn't get to ahead of yourself when it comes to SM64 Mario CSPs and whatnot. The creator asked me for the updated model I've now uploaded to TMR, which I've linked to him. He'll probably be updating SM64 Mario soon. I will also ask if I can recolour it myself.I basically stated that if anyone finds a way (through a code or otherwise) to show a character model in an unposed position, I'll rip it, fix it up and post it for people to port.

if u rip the model unposed i can Tpose them myself, i did this with both young link and with ness, they both were in their idle pose

i just wanna know if when u rip the models the polygons act like polygons, instead of a lot of loose faces

for example download the donkey kong model in models-resource, from mario party, if u use the polygonal seletion it still selects just faces...

@jokekid

I am going to attempt to make more characters from ssb64 after I get luigi to work because my 3ds is having issues. I know for sure though that I don't want to try and make yoshi.

@Friedslick6

When I release the mario update you can make new stuff for it if you want. Anyone is free to edit my work as long as I get credit or collab. (Especially because you got me the model.)

i'll add u to the team then, btw, i downloaded the snake model, but it has reversed materials on some spots, how do i fix this?