super smash bros brawl 64 updated 12/04/2013

Started by BlueBrain, November 08, 2011, 07:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 11, 2011, 03:01:38 AM #105 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:55:43 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: pikazz on November 22, 2011, 11:39:54 AMsuper smash bros 64 :3 maybe my Bowser from Sm64 fits here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
can get ingame pics on it tomorrow lol maybe even Pink bob-omb buddy but dont know if you want "Custom" character that's were not playable in SSB series :oshi:
So I'm taking that you've imported Bowser into Brawl, and are just working on any glitches and errors.

*******************Double-post merger*******************

Quote from: Carnage on November 08, 2011, 09:11:05 PMSo this would be epic to be done Mario (SM64 model)  Done Luigi(SSB model)
Or you could do Vl-Tone aka Starxxon's Luigi model hack for SM64. Of course that one would have to be ripped, because I dought that the Model's Resource does hacks, correct me if I'm wrong about that. It would be funny if you find out how to import that over Mario, then people could have laughs at Luigi being capless while playing Brawl. When Luigi is capless his head swells, and disconnects from his body, check out Why Luigi Wasn't in Super Mario 64 (Machinima) for more details.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Someone needs to update this since KTH has imported Wario from Mario Party, Mario, edited him for Metal Mario, Ness, Link, Kirby, Fox, all from Super Smash Bros, he made a vertex of Ness to get Lucas, he's done Snake from Metal Gear Solid PS1, and Mewtwo2000 has finished his Adult Link from OoT with a bunch of different veraties. So I would recommend updating this thread. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


We'd probably need Sonic from his Sonic The Fighters game. I think it's his earliest appearance on a PSX graphics console.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

April 12, 2013, 03:21:33 PM #109 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 03:41:22 PM by joke king
buping this thread ould anyone gie links to the N64 iports that are not in the OP yet?

just updated with what i could find, being all KTH's N64 hacks, since i dont know any other user who could have a good amount of N64 hacks...


right now it's more about getting all the characters, and cleaning up the OP, cuz i dont really like how it looks...

it would be nice to add t he original 64 stages, but i dont think other 64 nit era stages would fit all that well...