Shock's Model Imports, Edward Elric is getting a better model and rig soon!

Started by shock44, November 10, 2011, 05:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which character after Klonoa?

Strong Bad
Homestar Runner
Razputin from Psychonauts
Shock (my character)
Edward Elric
Envy
Roy Mustang
Alright here's my thread on my model imports that I will show the progress of and release when finished.

If anyone wants to they can help me out with rigging, model finding, model fixing, psa, animations, anything that will make the hacks better.

Currently working on: Klonoa over Donkey Kong which hasn't had enough progress to show a preview. And don't worry there's a good reason for me putting him on Donkey Kong, you'll see when I get it to work ;)


Releases

Shadow Sonic Adventure 2 high poly model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Previews:

Edward Elric
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Strong Bad over Wario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stinkoman over Luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


List of characters I am going to do:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Characters that people can do before me that I may still do:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Let me know what you guys think.

use the newest updated BB to fix the characters lighting and shaders
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

 :happy: Klonoa over DK!?

Sounds crazy cool...

My guess... Are you planning on making use of DK's Giant Monkey arms of death and rig Klonoa's huge ears to them?
^3^

Quote from: DSX8 on November 10, 2011, 07:22:10 AM
use the newest updated BB to fix the characters lighting and shaders
Alright, I thought that using the Material Tool that Mewtwo 2000 posted might help but maybe not.
Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 10, 2011, 04:54:15 PM
:happy: Klonoa over DK!?

Sounds crazy cool...

My guess... Are you planning on making use of DK's Giant Monkey arms of death and rig Klonoa's huge ears to them?
Actually, no but you're close to why I'm using DK. Also I wasn't the one who decided on using DK it was someone in the Klonoa team because of a special aspect that he has.

I cant ser klonoa over dk working at all...and i dhould know because it was difficult finding someone for klonoa to go over...

1) you may get the hair/ears to rig over dk but remember the actual arms klonoa has will be static due to lack of bones..which is worse than klonoa having static hair

2) the porportions would be off

3)dk has a worser voice than lucarios man voice

4) will move to awkward

im not trolling or anything in that matter just curious on whether thisll be a import or another psa? If another psa then theyll have to add another set of arm bones..which will be difficult


Ps when will you make another brawl hack review?? I miss those :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: shock44 on November 10, 2011, 04:56:51 PMAlso I wasn't the one who decided on using DK it was someone in the Klonoa team because of a special aspect that he has.

It's the ability to grab and carry, isn't it?


Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 11, 2011, 04:38:18 AM
I cant ser klonoa over dk working at all...and i dhould know because it was difficult finding someone for klonoa to go over...

1) you may get the hair/ears to rig over dk but remember the actual arms klonoa has will be static due to lack of bones..which is worse than klonoa having static hair

2) the porportions would be off

3)dk has a worser voice than lucarios man voice

4) will move to awkward

im not trolling or anything in that matter just curious on whether thisll be a import or another psa? If another psa then theyll have to add another set of arm bones..which will be difficult


Ps when will you make another brawl hack review?? I miss those :)

Okay the thing is, I'm not going to use Donkey Kong's animations. I'm going to try and change DK's bones to match Klonoa's old bones from his game and then just use the animations from our old project. If that doesn't work then I'll just have to size the bones to Lucas or Mario probably. Because I know that it would not work at all for Donkey Kong's animations. We're planning on making this a new revamped psa.

And yes I really want to make a new brawl hack review I've just had trouble with school getting in the way of it and trying to get myself to actually set everything up for the review. I'm going to try really hard to get my review out by either tomorrow or Saturday.

Quote from: Spex130 on November 11, 2011, 05:51:51 AM
It's the ability to grab and carry, isn't it?
Ding ding ding! You nailed it! We want Klonoa to have the ability to carry people around with his ring like he does in the games. Good job figuring that out.

Hey! Here's an idea!

Why don't you take the bones the original Klonoa had, then just add Dummy bones in 3DS Max until he has enough to replace DK?

I was just thinking about this. Wouldn't it be simpler to do that instead of rigging DK's bones to a new model?


Quote from: Spex130 on November 11, 2011, 02:54:47 PM
Hey! Here's an idea!

Why don't you take the bones the original Klonoa had, then just add Dummy bones in 3DS Max until he has enough to replace DK?

I was just thinking about this. Wouldn't it be simpler to do that instead of rigging DK's bones to a new model?

I tried using Klonoa's boneset that he already has and it didn't work when I exported and reimported it. I'll try again but I don't think it works sadly.

November 13, 2011, 05:35:53 AM #9 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:37:20 AM by Spex130
Did you use the newest update of BB.65?

A before the update DAEs exported from BB didn't export right. In fact, I'm pretty sure you couldn't even import them back into BB after direct BB export.

Also, I think the newest update allowed for editing of more types of MDL0, although that could just be me thinking that......


Quote from: Spex130 on November 13, 2011, 05:35:53 AM
Did you use the newest update of BB.65?

A before the update DAEs exported from BB didn't export right. In fact, I'm pretty sure you couldn't even import them back into BB after direct BB export.

Also, I think the newest update allowed for editing of more types of MDL0, although that could just be me thinking that......

I'll try out the new version.

Also, I have a surprise for you all. Once I saw the Shadow import of the Shadow Sonic '06 model I worked really hard to finish my own Shadow import. I made this model for Gmod at first and planned on using it sometime later but when I saw the Shadow import I decided to finally use it. This model is the Mario and Sonic Olymbic Games model of Shadow drastically modified to look like the Sonic Adventure 2 model. I even used the same textures for the fur and the eyes. I hope you all like it! I will release it but I want to know something first that would make this import even better. Is it possible to keep Sonic's ball polygon in the model data and remove the rest of Sonic's body and put Shadow on top of it? Because I tried putting Shadow in with the ball on him in the same spot and rigged to the SphereM bone and it didn't work the same it would just stay on screen all the time. I heard that it is a PSA thing. So is there any way to get the ball to work so that when Shadow goes into a ball he won't turn invisible? Thank you.

wow great job with that sab2 shadow but i vote you do riachu he is long over due
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

are you planning on doing conker still? if not can i make him?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

November 13, 2011, 06:22:09 AM #13 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 06:24:30 AM by shock44
Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 13, 2011, 06:17:48 AM
are you planning on doing conker still? if not can i make him?
Go for it, cuz I probably won't get to doing that for awhile. I would do Conker if I could figure out why the textures don't work. Also, I'm hestiant to do the N64 model cuz it would look weird with Brawl's graphics. I want to see if I can make my own Conker model from scratch. I haven't tried making a character model for awhile but I wanna give it another shot. But I won't work on that until I got  some other brawl imports done so if you can get Conker's N64 model to work be my guest!

Quote from: shock44 on November 13, 2011, 06:22:09 AMGo for it, cuz I probably won't get to doing that for awhile. I would do Conker if I could figure out why the textures don't work. Also, I'm hestiant to do the N64 model cuz it would look weird with Brawl's graphics. I want to see if I can make my own Conker model from scratch. I haven't tried making a character model for awhile but I wanna give it another shot. But I won't work on that until I got  some other brawl imports done so if you can get Conker's N64 model to work be my guest!

cool :af: can i get the model you were using??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.