Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Out of my furure projects, who should I work on first?
Alice
Blanc
Uni
Elika
Renoah

Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Funzy's Funtaztic Model Imports (Iris Heart Previews Available!!!)  (Read 18058 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 11:51:50 AM »

YES I WILL STILL HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP : D

Post Merge: July 11, 2013, 02:34:18 PM
    Sorry to double post in my own thread, but I am now taking requests. Make sure you read the rules about requesting on page one!
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:34:32 PM by Funzy <3 » Logged

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 03:17:41 PM »

Well there was some trouble with Iris Heart's hips. Not even DSX8 could help because I screwed them up so bad... .-. so I have to restart her body's rigging.... sorry guys IH is going to have to wait.

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

LKR000
    Mega Kitten

I love brawl hacks :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: July 21, 2013, 03:33:33 PM »

Damn her fantastic hips xD

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 12:50:23 AM »

Damn her fantastic hips xD
    Same though Grin

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2013, 10:23:19 AM »

Bump...
    I hope Iris doesn't give you too much troubles.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 03:03:59 PM »

I hate to say this but my mouse is broken...so I won't be able to work on IH until I get a new one Dx I'm sorry guys....

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2013, 03:05:54 PM »

I hate to say this but my mouse is broken...so I won't be able to work on IH until I get a new one Dx I'm sorry guys....
    It's fine! Working without a mouse is a pain in the ass...
    *snif* I'd like to buy you one right now, so you can finish her *snif*

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: August 08, 2013, 03:32:38 PM »

It's fine! Working without a mouse is a pain in the ass...
    *snif* I'd like to buy you one right now, so you can finish her *snif*
    Finally someone who understands... the laptop mouse is just way too difficult to work with luckily I found another mouse...although it doesn't have a scroller for zooming. I'll just have to zoom the ol' fashion way ;w;
    SCRATCH THAT I just got the old mouse to work! I'm back in business baby! Grin
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 03:35:15 PM by Funzy <3 » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2013, 03:43:19 PM »

Finally someone who understands... the laptop mouse is just way too difficult to work with luckily I found another mouse...although it doesn't have a scroller for zooming. I'll just have to zoom the ol' fashion way ;w;
    SCRATCH THAT I just got the old mouse to work! I'm back in business baby! Grin

[censored] yea! Zooming with the true scroller is more awesome than with that [censored]ty laptop mouse!
    Iris Heart, you'll be in my roster

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: