AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 04, 2012, 05:21:57 PM
Wait!

I meant that Roy IS in Brawl already, Thany's PSA is already quite well done.

I was saying in addition to her Roy PSA, your Mewtwo would go well. I didn't mean that there needed to be another Roy PSA. Hers is like his Melee self, but buffed quite a bit, and a little more different then Marth. It's on Smash Boards. Make very sure you ask her first if you're gonna go through with this, I happen to know her... She doesn't really like it when someone tries to Ninja her. Plus she's still working on him.
Anyway, Mewtwo's forward throw looks nice.
Sorry for overreacting... But I just know she wouldn't like it if someone else took her work without asking her first, and start to change it, then release it. I actually talk with her quite a bit. I'd just ask her if she wants some help on some animations. And maybe tell her some inside Melee data.


Roy was one of my first PSA projects that's why I have it on my vault, I worked on it and then offered them to make a Full pack, that's how the full Roy Pack raised.

anyways I'll possibly ask her to his permission once again, because I was a part of the Project but I didn't continued with it so maybe she has forgotten me? anyways
I DO not like the Final Smash and some animations are just re-directed in the PSA they don't have the Melee Attacks (not custom, not original just redirected to other animations in PSA)

I'm talking about the version I have, I don't know if there is some 2011 update of Roy but I have Roy in my Brawl and I never use him because of his lack of attacks, wrong GFX on the places and stuff.
maybe I just have outdated info of him? not sure.

Anyways this PSA is not official, it was just an Idea...

but for Pichu and Dr.Mario, I'll gladly work on them in some future, when someone port their Melee Models for the PSA.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 04, 2012, 08:09:52 PM
Removed a load of stuff, combined the three into one.  Now don't spam please.

What happened? O_o someone was trolling? oh well Thanks for cleaning this up :33 (still confused)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




it wanst trolling lol everyone was talking about roy :P read the last page and you know what happened since sdoom just joined the posts so the useful conversations inst lost also will we have a sneak peak of mewtwos foward trow? even if its a giff would be nice  xD dont need to make a video :P

And doctor mario already has great vertexers unlike mewtwo they dont have glitches like the mewtwo vertex had same with kths pichu he even looks like the perfect pichu size from melee with the size mod :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Roy Hell yeah! Btw if i think it turns out good and if i get permission of you i will port him over MK without Rel of course.

Quote from: Carnage on January 04, 2012, 09:08:32 PM
it wanst trolling lol everyone was talking about roy :P read the last page and you know what happened since sdoom just joined the posts so the useful conversations inst lost also will we have a sneak peak of mewtwos foward trow? even if its a giff would be nice  xD dont need to make a video :P

And doctor mario already has great vertexers unlike mewtwo they dont have glitches like the mewtwo vertex had same with kths pichu he even looks like the perfect pichu size from melee with the size mod :P

I don't have such time as to make a video, gift of it, and sneak peaks? not really.

about the other Melee:
with Model Imports available, I would prefer a Model import of them from Melee.
the Dr. Mario vertex hacks are good, I know, but with a vertex you can't get the same exact stuff from the original game.

and sadly Pichu import is just for Olimar so O_o!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 04, 2012, 09:14:54 PM
I don't have such time as to make a video, gift of it, and sneak peaks? not really.

about the other Melee:
with Model Imports available, I would prefer a Model import of them from Melee.
the Dr. Mario vertex hacks are good, I know, but with a vertex you can't get the same exact stuff from the original game.

and sadly Pichu import is just for Olimar so O_o!

that pichu wanst from melee xD it was from pokepark wii 

Ok we can wait to see mewtwo doing it on our own wii :P so are all the trows melee remaked or just the foward trow?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 04, 2012, 09:19:36 PM
that pichu wanst from melee xD it was from pokepark wii 

Ok we can wait to see mewtwo doing it on our own wii :P so are all the trows melee remaked or just the foward trow?

Yeah I forgot to add that it wasn't from Melee x0

but nope, Down-Throw still needs to be made, I'll work on it as soon as I get a chance, and that chance will come pretty fast because 8 of January is my last day of Free time [Life business (time I used for my hacks)]
so I'll try to finish Mewtwo as soon as possible!

Get hype! :)

oh also this doesn't means that is the end of my Brawl Hacking is just that my time will be more limited, that's it so I'll keep working on other PSAs such as: Ghost Rider, Mewtwo 64 (Stadium) or If I get a chance I'll do the Ultimate Anime Mewtwo and the PSA that ZeldaMaster Requested (only if he has the Imported model of Krystal already)

I think that after I finish Mewtwo, I'll finish up Ghost Rider PSAv.1, then when Mewtwo release Mewtwo Import I'll do the Stadium PSA.

that's it ppl :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 04, 2012, 09:30:07 PM
Yeah I forgot to add that it wasn't from Melee x0

but nope, Down-Throw still needs to be made, I'll work on it as soon as I get a chance, and that chance will come pretty fast because 8 of January is my last day of Free time [Life business (time I used for my hacks)]
so I'll try to finish Mewtwo as soon as possible!

Get hype! :)

oh also this doesn't means that is the end of my Brawl Hacking is just that my time will be more limited, that's it so I'll keep working on other PSAs such as: Ghost Rider, Mewtwo 64 (Stadium) or If I get a chance I'll do the Ultimate Anime Mewtwo and the PSA that ZeldaMaster Requested (only if he has the Imported model of Krystal already)

I think that after I finish Mewtwo, I'll finish up Ghost Rider PSAv.1, then when Mewtwo release Mewtwo Import I'll do the Stadium PSA.

that's it ppl :)
nice to see mewtwo will be released preety soon :P and like you i cant wait to see mewtwo2000 releasing the actual mewtwo from pokemon stadium i loved that game so many hours playing those minigames with my friends on n64 they were all epic  my favorite was the ratata  track. Also hope you fixated where my ideas for stadium mewtwo psa went since they will be lost between the countless pages of this thread xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You still have no idea how happy I am that you got the F-Throw to work!

What was this method that you used? (You can PM me if you want it private)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 04, 2012, 10:29:30 PM
You still have no idea how happy I am that you got the F-Throw to work!

What was this method that you used? (You can PM me if you want it private)

that's good xD also did you guys have seen this video or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNGyk3VekiI&lc=vWe1_VnqY_zrN7TCWYg2dZkcdprCHRgHQH-zhcJ70oo&feature=inbox

It is the latest beta of Mewtwo and when SonicBrawler posted it here, no one commented anything I would have liked to see, some *Opinions* about (mostly) the Final Smash or other related attacks/animations.

:srs:

yeah this one does NOT has the New F-Throw.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




When you posted that video, I was expecting your newer animations.

Then I noticed the tail and realized that it wasn't.

And since your remaking moves to fit the Melee frames, we don't really need opinions about those...

And that Final Smash... It's interesting, but doesn't give you that feel that Final Smashes give off.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

January 04, 2012, 11:24:44 PM #490 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:31:09 PM by KingJigglypuff
Yes I did see it, but I couldn't comment due to a lack of time that day. But everything looks good so far. Shadow Ball seems spammy though. But also a suggestion for previews. If a more recent preview video is to be made, a moveset demonstration would be a good thing to do. To show people the hard work you put into animating and PSAing. And also Beta testers are a great idea too. Two people I would recommend for that would be _Data_Drain_ and Wolfric. I could also take a test to see how similar your current progress is to Melee (since I still have the game xP). But do what you want to do.

Edit: I also noticed that the Final Smash seems to move Mewtwo. I can fix that if you don't know how.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 04, 2012, 11:33:47 PM #491 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:35:38 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 04, 2012, 11:24:44 PM
Yes I did see it, but I couldn't comment due to a lack of time that day. But everything looks good so far. Shadow Ball seems spammy though. But also a suggestion for previews. If a more recent preview video is to be made, a moveset demonstration would be a good thing to do. To show people the hard work you put into animating and PSAing. And also Beta testers are a great idea too. Two people I would recommend for that would be _Data_Drain_ and Wolfric. I could also take a test to see how similar your current progress is to Melee (since I still have the game xP). But do what you want to do.

I would need beta testers that can take a video and post it here on the thread along with a feedback if possible, also I'm going to send you the files, just gonna fix some other stuff on it, I would like to see what do you think about it. xDD

Edit: No, I like how it functions like that, don't worry. :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 04, 2012, 11:33:47 PMI would need beta testers that can take a video and post it here on the thread along with a feedback if possible, also I'm going to send you the files, just gonna fix some other stuff on it, I would like to see what do you think about it. xDD
Sure thing. :) And I can easily contact _Data_Drain_ via MSN. Would you like me to send him the files?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 04, 2012, 11:35:45 PM
Sure thing. :) And I can easily contact _Data_Drain_ via MSN. Would you like me to send him the files?

I have Messenger too lol xDD PM you.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




If you want I can record at pretty okay quality.. There's a link to my channel in my profile but I'll just make access easier http://www.youtube.com/user/lalaba647?feature=mhee ;3
I also wanted to ask that in the preview of the F-Throw it looks like the first darkness damage effect just came out of nowhere.. is there a really fast shadowball that wasn't captured in that clip or something? because it looks weird getting hit by darkness when nothing actually hit them O_o

Edit: I should have asked this before it was buried in the thread but ever since you mentioned the F-throw the pages here have been going like lightning XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114