AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks but I haven't released it yet, mate. LOL
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




 glad you made it work and now you need to recize the shadow ball she looks to big and i know its preety easy to recize a extgfx  and i bet you already did TBH :P
Like Roo i want to see a video of the foward trow xD i want to see the epicness of it xD screw lucario now im using mewtwo over him to be perfect xD lucario has lost his place forever in my brawl :P.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sakurai fail to cut mewtwo and roy because they are the only character i use in melee for they epic animation and sfx.  ;)  :mewtwo:   :roy:
PS:lucario and ike suck for they bad animation and sfx    >:(   :lucario:  :ike:

Quote from: kururu on January 04, 2012, 11:56:20 AM
sakurai fail to cut mewtwo and roy because they are the only character i use in melee for they epic animation and sfx.  ;)  :mewtwo:   :roy:
PS:lucario and ike suck for they bad animation and sfx    >:(   :lucario:  :ike:


I agree about Mewtwo, but Roy is nothing but a bad Marth clone (mainly because of that stupid system with his blade being weaker at the tip), and as a result his animations are almost all the same as Marth's barring a few (with maybe some timing tweaks here and there).

Ike has fresh, good and unique animations and some of the best SFX in the game.  He has strong, dynamic antics and mighty swings for his attacks, and he's one of the few characters in Brawl that has really powerful SFX (other main character being Snake).  You can really feel it when he lands one of his swings. 

But yeah, Lucario's attacks are just strange in some cases.

Well, but the point is, those characters shouldn't have been cut to begin with... Even though Roy was a worse Marth, he was still liked by players...

What Sakurai's team should have done, was cut out a HUGE chunk of the "Great Maze", and kept Roy and Mewtwo... With fixes. (And in Roy's case, a bit of a Falco treatment.)

AND keep Lucario and Ike as well. That way, pretty much everyone would have been happy.

...

...

Anyway, lets move on, I really look forward to playing as this version of Mewtwo. Having Roy and Mewtwo back in Brawl is a pretty nice thought. (It's a bit of a shame I can't use Lucario while using Mewtwo... But Mewtwo's worth it. Plus maybe there will be a solution at some point anyway.)

roy is a bad clone  :'(  but he have a good counter    :roy:

Quote from: kururu on January 04, 2012, 12:47:08 PM
roy is a bad clone  :'(  but he have a good coanter    :roy:
His counter was absurdly overpowered. It dealt 1.5 damage back... That applies almost instant large knockback for all heavy moves and can kill practically anyone over 50% if hit by a heavy move...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Its Official Now.. I'll update the OP when I get a chance :p

Melee F-Throw:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


when I put something like that (look spoiler above) its because I have completed it for sure, with no glitch and that stuff, I mean is a complete/finished attack for sure!. :)




Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 04, 2012, 12:42:36 PM
Having Roy and Mewtwo back in Brawl is a pretty nice thought. (It's a bit of a shame I can't use Lucario while using Mewtwo... But Mewtwo's worth it. Plus maybe there will be a solution at some point anyway.)

Roy isn't in Brawl yet O_o
I forgot that he was one of my second PSA project too! :0
I'll work on it as long as I finish Mewtwo, I'll research for the Melee animations key frames for it, if there is anything I'll just do the PSA job, just FS fix effects, flags and Knockbacks from some animations. Roy is mostly the same as Marth so there is no *extra* work needed on him.

and that's why I requested the Lucario port over Diddy a while ago, I prevented that this could happen.... or is Mewtwo? or is Lucario? with the port that Slayermarth made and I retouched you can have them both in game. ;)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Wait!

I meant that Roy IS in Brawl already, Thany's PSA is already quite well done.

I was saying in addition to her Roy PSA, your Mewtwo would go well. I didn't mean that there needed to be another Roy PSA. Hers is like his Melee self, but buffed quite a bit, and a little more different then Marth. It's on Smash Boards. Make very sure you ask her first if you're gonna go through with this, I happen to know her... She doesn't really like it when someone tries to Ninja her. Plus she's still working on him.



...

...

Anyway, Mewtwo's forward throw looks nice.

Sorry for overreacting... But I just know she wouldn't like it if someone else took her work without asking her first, and start to change it, then release it. I actually talk with her quite a bit. I'd just ask her if she wants some help on some animations. And maybe tell her some inside Melee data.


Quote from: kururu on January 04, 2012, 06:07:59 PM
lucario over diddy for pal   :'(

why do you want a lucario that cant even use upB ,downB or even side B since he cant do special grab when ported?if someone ever fixes him i would be the first to port it to pal until lucario can do all the moves on its own for me it isnt worth it yet


Regarding Roy



i dont know who released a roy psa but i know there is one that even has melee phisiks and all and the animations fit melee preety well i dont think theres another need for another roy psa we have amn almost perfect melee roy and even a brawl style roy  and im not counting all the melee roys out there

AGFan if you want to do something new and inovative that ppl might like any tough about two movesets in one

Since roy shares like 90% of marth animations you can make this happen :P and marth has a huge filesize also the only thing you cant do is giving them diferent weights but you could even slow roy down with framespeed modifiers and such, just a tough since i think we have  an almost perfect psa melee styled roy,  the other clones like pichu can also be made like this to be diferent.






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Honestly... If you want to make a Melee character who hasn't been made with the new ways of PSA... Try Pichu, or Dr. Mario, Roy's PSA is good as is, just needs a few updates by Thany, and there we go.

Dr. Mario and Pichu on the other hand... Their PSAs are outdated. And making Pichu GOOD should be a fun challenge.
:P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 04, 2012, 06:33:03 PM
Honestly... If you want to make a Melee character who hasn't been made with the new ways of PSA... Try Pichu, or Dr. Mario, Roy's PSA is good as is, just needs a few updates by Thany, and there we go.

Dr. Mario and Pichu on the other hand... Their PSAs are outdated. And making Pichu GOOD should be a fun challenge.
:P
This ^
But I prefer Dr.Mario

Removed a load of stuff, combined the three into one.  Now don't spam please.

Quote from: kururu on January 04, 2012, 08:21:45 PM
i eliminated them because everybody know the sort of melee chars
silentdoom i like smbz sonic for pal  :sonic:  ;D
I don't think that is relevant to what this thread is talking about.