Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Riivolution/Expansion stage  (Read 1762 times)
Ikuto
Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 16, 2011, 04:50:03 PM »

yea i spent an hour trying to figure this out so i need help. I am switching back to riivo and i want ASF1 css with the classic expansion stage and to load mutiple projects like projectm and bbrawl and custom 1,2,3 etc.... so can any one help me
    codes wanted amnd the expansion codes NEEDED of course.BRAWL ESSENTIAL CODES
    • File Patch Code v3.5.1 (NTSC-U): Universal code for Brawl hacking

CUSTOM CSS ESSENTIAL CODES
    • ASF1nk's Custom CSS v2: Contains all characters [except solo popo/nana]
       Needed for custom icon positions.
    • Custom Random V1: Includes all characters in the random. [Except Giga Bowser/Warioman/Alloys]
    • CSS Fix: Code needed for any CSS with icons underneath the original position of the "READY TO FIGHT!"
       scroll.
    • CSS fixes for Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Shiek V2.1: Puts Zero Samus and Sheik as separate icons on CSS.
    • Regular Zelda Icon: Lets you have independent character portraits on Zelda and Sheik
    • Independent Pokemon Engine +no wreck My Music V2: Lets you have Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard as
       separate playable Pokemons [Needs CSS Fixes for Giga and Company code]
    • CSS fixes for Giga and Company V2: Code needed for Independent Pokemon Engine [Note you need this
       code if you plan to add Giga Bowser/Warioman/Alloys]

BRAWL OPTIONAL CODES
    • Save Tags in Replays v3: Saves the tag names of players so they can be viewed during replay.
    • Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes: Allows replays longer then three minutes to be saved.
    • Unrestricted pause camera: Free unrestricted camera movement when game is paused.
    • Unrestricted Replay Camera: Free unrestricted camera movement when playing a replay.
    • Default Settings Modifier: Changes the rules Brawl starts with, the one provided is 3-stock, 8 minutes,
       Team Attack On.
    • Colored Shields: Cosmetic change on the color of the shields.
    Yes, i know i dont need the file patch code
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 04:51:13 PM by Ikuto » Logged

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

GTALionKing
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 05:31:26 PM »

so you want these codes?

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 06:39:26 PM »

so you want these codes?
    i want those codes along with the expansion code in one .txt.

Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

8o8 Dark
    Extreme Kitten

Discs are for people who like scratches

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 11:18:43 AM »

If your going to Riivolution, you can't use the File Patch code. Go to here, and scroll to the bottom of the post to get the codes: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6201.0. The codes for the stage expansion, you gotta get elsewhere.

rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 02:05:01 PM »

If your going to Riivolution, you can't use the File Patch code. Go to here, and scroll to the bottom of the post to get the codes: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6201.0. The codes for the stage expansion, you gotta get elsewhere.

i alreay know that. its combinding both codes together is what i am having trouble with only the manditory expansion codees and the ones i listed i need.

8o8 Dark
    Extreme Kitten

Discs are for people who like scratches

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 02:57:00 PM »

get both codes, download Mewtwo2000's GCT Fusionizer OR the stage expansion should come with a txt file. If so, put all the codes into one txt, open it up in Ocarina Code Maanger, save to GCT

rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: