ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i think killer b would be good as well as a new young naruto..(i hope you do Killer B  ;D

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 19, 2011, 11:25:34 PMi think killer b would be good as well as a new young naruto..(i hope you do Killer B  ;D
young naruto is more needed then killer bee
so we can update all ours naruto vertexs to import and also get the one tailed Cloak as FS eyes on Young naruto
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey ds22, can you do a simple.. i mean SIMPLE import request?

all i want for my christmas gift... is Princess Peach with Kamina Glasses =3 standard Brawl Peach but with Kamina Glasses... and if you can with her smirking, but i think that'll require vertexing.

pwease =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

For everyone who uses Naruto as a texture for the Ike moveset, please re-download the respective files.

@Ultraxwing
I'll think about it, though I would need to have the glasses which I currently don't have.

I have the glasses =3

just PM me if you will do it =3 it would make my friends crap brix... i'm beast with peach... making her more swag will enhance that =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Naruto's looking pretty sweet ds22 as well as Sakura :)

Any chance of Sakura get a brawl-ified texture?

That was a nice round of Naruto hacks you released there..

What series you doing next?

I appreciate you fixing the kyuubi cloak for the sworded version!

I haven't really decided yet what series I'm going to do next.
Though that doesn't mean I've been sitting still:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks awesome, but, is it me or does he have a hd texture?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Looks good.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

will these naruto models work with my naruto ported over olimar?
also if you can could you recolor beyondyous con sasuke v3 :s
cuz i know ive tried to recolor his sasuke but it always comes out with different colors all over his legs and missing pieces of clothing and white eyes lol..

Ah, i was wondering if you could put that cloak over his (kyuubi form) . (you know the form you get after you use your up taunt when your over 99 percent)?

i already asked if that was possible just wait and see if mariodk can do it with the psa revamp/young naruto psa
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]