ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Decided to create a thread here to showcase the model imports I currently have in my BrawlVault.

Released stuff:
Melee Fox over Fox:


Ichigo Kurosaki V1.1 over Marth:


Metal Mario V1.5 over Mario:


Miles 'Tails' Prower V1.2 over Sonic:


Naruto V1.8 over Ike:


Sage Naruto V1.3 over Ike:


Pichu V1.1 over Olimar:


Sakura V1.1 over Zelda:


Primid V1.1 over Luigi:


Lyndis V1.2 over Marth:


Lucas over Ness V2.1:


Classic Wario over Biker Wario:


Gray Fox V1.1 over Snake:


Waluigi V1.2 over C. Falcon:


Sandbag over C. Falcon:


Previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


November 20, 2011, 03:41:49 AM #1 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:25:46 PM by ds22
Reserved for future use.

November 20, 2011, 03:44:13 AM #2 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:25:10 PM by ds22
Quote from: SonicBrawler
a request? Sa2B tails over the Tails over mk hack?

also, I will get the sand bag hack when i can. I  really thought the one on pika was over C Falcon, but i will get this one and be happy :3

Quote from: ds22
Sorry, but I don't really take requests, though the Sandbag rig was mostly because of a post in the P:M thread on Smashboards.
So if I (and others) haven't thought about it and I like to do it, it might happen.
No guaranties though.

ah, okay.

Sandbag hack + MAX Onslaught = One of the BEST hacks known to hackers :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :af:
Naruto is looking great  ;D

^3^

November 21, 2011, 03:13:50 PM #4 Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 01:17:03 AM by ds22
Did some work on rigging Waluigi onto C. Falcon:


I'm curious as to where that resengan model is. You know, the one that's shown in one of the pictures in your naruto release?

Just curious because it looks really awesome and I kinda makes me want it now.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

It's something I imported myself from CoN Rev3 a few months back for personal use.

OSHI!

Waluigi over CF looks sexy.

Looking good, DS22.

December 01, 2011, 10:43:46 PM #8 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:54:21 PM by ds22
Released Waluigi over C. Falcon.

EDIT: And Gray Fox over Snake (which was relatively easy to rig due to something I discovered in regard to envelope exporting and importing).

Grey fox looks great ds22!
Any chance of other assist trophies like Issac and Saki?


Was thinking about doing Saki, but I need to decide over who I'm going to rig him.


Nice to see a 1 slot Gray Fox!

Can't wait to try him out.

If you're doing Assist Trophies, I'd love to see Lyn.

December 02, 2011, 12:22:16 PM #14 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 02:51:52 PM by ds22
I was told that DSX8 was going to rig Lyn (unless he saw of from doing so, which in that case I'll take a shot at it).

EDIT: Saw that he indeed canceled her, which means I'll take a shot at rigging her.
Also, Saki is currently on-hold due to rigging issues.