ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i think it is possible if do it as a GFX but im not sure yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Everything in Brawl is desaturated... Looks like crap IMO. I'd rather have all the colors be too bright than too dull.

But the model is looking good.

Actually, the body is taken from the Melee Fox vertex and the head is the actual import.

As for the Kyuubi cloak question, the current CoN Naruto PSA doesn't go into the Kyuubi cloak when you activate it through his taunt (as it is a FS eye material).

Yeah, but the head was the most messed up part of the vertex hack, so it's fine.

That's why I used the body.

Anyway, added metal textures to Naruto, Sage Naruto, Pichu, Sakura, Lyndis and Lucas over Ness (thanks to Iwvi for adding them).

Heyyyyyy ds22 remember me?  Just came back to the site to find some good Naruto models for Pepakura.  Model importing must've gotten a lot better since I left the scene.  Saw some Melee imports, either I'm late or that's new.  Just wanted to say Hi and love that you're still working hard haha.
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

@ds22
are you planing on revamp Naruto´s fingers on the rig so they look normal since it is alittle hard to see if fingers is right on afew animations i made for naruto moveset revamp (also why i using now the vertex to animte with now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

When I'm going to revamp Naruto again, I'll try to fix the rigging on his fingers.
But don't expect an update of it for at least a while, as I want to focus on other stuff.

Quote from: ds22 on December 23, 2011, 02:01:12 AMWhen I'm going to revamp Naruto again, I'll try to fix the rigging on his fingers. But don't expect an update of it for at least a while, as I want to focus on other stuff.
ok thanks just that i wanted too know

good that the vertex of him is still good to use for make animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Do you intend to make the Naruto's expressive face?


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

Thing is, I know how to have them work properly, but I would have to vertex those faces myself (which I rather don't want to do myself since I'm not that good with vertexing new stuff).
That and his eyes would need to have their own textures for each expression, including FS eyes).

EDIT:
New preview is new:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is that tails over sonic, with Sonics hands?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


finally taills with sonic boneset this is great :P loving it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.