Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I must say, this N64 Mewtwo is very nice. The rig seems pretty nice. Has a nice final smash eye texture. Has a VERY nice metal texture.

All and all, this is going on my Mewtwo- I mean, "Lucario" slots.


...

Also, that shadow you made looks nice on the Melee Mewtwo import as well. So that's a nice bonus as well. :P

that epic n64 look will go to my sd card and will never get out of it! and next is the true melee ganon, right?

Yes, it is. Well, maybe not, I may finish OoT Link first. Anyway, I've started working on Ganondorf, but can't make pictures yet.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Did you find that beta Zelda 64 database useful?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 31, 2012, 04:04:42 PM
Yes, it is. Well, maybe not, I may finish OoT Link first. Anyway, I've started working on Ganondorf, but can't make pictures yet.
Awesome.
As much as I think the vertex is 95% perfect, the shoulders bug me. Same with the cape.

These won't be an issue here since it's an import :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 31, 2012, 04:04:42 PM
Yes, it is. Well, maybe not, I may finish OoT Link first. Anyway, I've started working on Ganondorf, but can't make pictures yet.
Do you think you could also just import the head over Brawl Ganondorf's body? I'd like to have a Brawl-Styled Version, too. (Like that Melee Fox that was recently added to the Vault)
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on January 31, 2012, 10:30:43 PM
Do you think you could also just import the head over Brawl Ganondorf's body? I'd like to have a Brawl-Styled Version, too. (Like that Melee Fox that was recently added to the Vault)

Sure, that will be easy, so count with it.

By the way, I've updated Young Ganondorf. Like most of the first (and even present) imported characters, he had some shader issues. He also lacked the perfect metal, which has been included too. His shadow has been updated too.

So, if you still had this N64 character, and you want to keep it for a while, update it here:



On a side note, I've been a long time without using Jiggz, and now something weird happened...

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 01, 2012, 12:22:38 PM

On a side note, I've been a long time without using Jiggz, and now something weird happened...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is that a texture hack or is your brawl actually doing that on its own? O_o Lol I've had weird stuff happen in my brawl when hacking but nothing like that... Stuff that has happened to me:
1- For a while after un-pausing the game would automatically pause, it stopped doing that gladly :D
2- Characters fly way up into the sky yet do not die and take a few minutes to get back down, so basically in time matches: match over XD
3- Characters countering each other's counters and nothing happening (Marth vs Roy XD)
4- Result screen having no sound (happened once o_o)
5- Texture sharing...

If that image is texture sharing then I wanna know where that texture is actually from O_o

Edit: PS: Got the blue eye and no vein :D Mewtwo is the most powerful pokemon, since when does he need so much power that he actually has a vein popping on his head? XD (I know its like that in Pkm Stadium but IMO it was an exaggeration on his attack animation =P)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

xD

It's not anything strange, it's just that I've 'baked' an emerald jigglypuff xD

Edit: There's no Mewtwo without vein, I mean, the no-vein is for the final smash, but he will always have the vein when hit, or when using the edited animation file.

It can be easily edited out of the texture anyway ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Does Jiggz have a sombrero? O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hm... And so Emerald textures for those who didn't have one begins...

This would be interesting. I look forward to someone making Wolf, and Toon Link Emerald hacks. :P

I may end up doing both, it's been fun to make this one xD

Maybe when I get home  :kdance:

Even my Mewtwo has an emerald version already  :laugh:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 01, 2012, 03:54:49 PM
xD

No, it's the witch hat in the vault xD
Put a sombrero on Jigglypuff then. :af:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿