Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've been expecting this for a while now. Isn't adding an emerald texture basically the same as adding a metal texture? I'm surprised that people didn't start doing it as soon as it became possible.

Don't forget classic Wario. His SSE version is only the biker costume.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 02, 2012, 08:43:25 AM
You will. I plan on releasing an emerald texture pack once I'm done with these. I would add metals to the rest of them and would put them all in the same vault entry.
So all of them will have that silvery ghostly look or will they have that shining yellow-green look, I'm guessing your gonna include both?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: hotdogturtle on February 02, 2012, 08:44:52 AM
I've been expecting this for a while now. Isn't adding an emerald texture basically the same as adding a metal texture? I'm surprised that people didn't start doing it as soon as it became possible.

Don't forget classic Wario. His SSE version is only the biker costume.

I will :)

Anyway, it became possible yesterday, cause was yesterday when I noticed why metals didn't work in all cases.

Also, it's not exactly the same. It's almost the same, but there are the eyes. I was all the morning yesterday to make jiggz look well, cause the eyes weren't working well with the different shaders I tested. Also, brawlbox sometimes corrupts models, so it's a little harder to work by testing when this happens.

Quote from: Sorceress on February 02, 2012, 08:45:31 AM
So all of them will have that silvery ghostly look or will they have that shining yellow-green look, I'm guessing your gonna include both?

Those colors are activated in the SSS mode I guess. It would be a simple texture edit, so I won't include them. People will be able to do anything with the characters in the pack.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 02, 2012, 08:51:46 AM
Those colors are activated in the SSS mode I guess. It would be a simple texture edit, so I won't include them. People will be able to do anything with the characters in the pack.
Ah ok, well I like to see more progress on the pack and some other stuff your doing. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Heey, M2K, just wanted to thank you for the Stadium Mewtwo! Having a lot of fun playing with that little clone *-*

You're welcome :laugh:

I'm happy you have fun with it, that's the only purpose of sharing it :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I have an idea for a character import, since you're working on Banjo-Kazooie stages. Klungo over Donkey Kong. For alternate versions, you could give him a more beat-up look, like in Banjo-Tooie.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Oh, Klungo, I almost forgot about him!

Nice idea, he may fit with DK well :D

I'll keep it in mind :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Sweet. I know Klungo was more of a side character, but he's one of my favorite side characters. I'm interested in seeing how he looks over DK. It especially works because the only sounds he makes are grunts and groans. xD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Wait last I checked, it said you were going to work on melee ganon but I don't see it anywhere. Am I just blind or did you drop the idea?

Quote from: iLink on February 04, 2012, 11:00:14 PM
Wait last I checked, it said you were going to work on melee ganon but I don't see it anywhere. Am I just blind or did you drop the idea?
He's started it, but doesn't have any screens to show progress yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


klungo seems an awesome option over DK!
mumbo jumbo could go over ness or lucas...
and a proper banjo import would be great too... (vertex is awesome, but the classic model would also be great)



2 Questions:
1: How are the emeralds doing? Any new previews?
2: Now that DK64 Stadium is released, do you plan on importing Donkey and Diddy 64?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866