Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 17, 2012, 11:16:20 PM
Latest update for Link: Dark Link



Look for it in the OoT Link mediafire folder. It comes in transparent and not transparent versions.

And video:

[SSBB hack] - Dark Link (Mewtwo2000) vs Fierce Deity Link (Tase)
And with that, my life is almost complete (I say almost because of the weapons, but I can wait :3)
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I took some pictures of the transparency if anyone wants to see how it works (since it's hard to notice in that picture because it's on water).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's not at all distracting during normal gameplay since Link is all black and looks darker when it's zoomed out, but it's the kind of thing that if you really look for it, you can definitely notice the difference from a normal opaque character.

Of course it's not distracting. Dark Link starts out transparent in OoT to blend into the area, after u land some hits on him, he starts turning pitch black. (which means your actually beating him.)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'm just saying, if there was some character that had 95% transparency, it would be a cool gimmick but I wouldn't personally use it in my game. Dark Link has a good balance of transparency so I'm keeping him.

I'm glad you like it. Nice pictures by the way :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Took some pictures of Adult Link, Fierce Deity Link, and Dark Link. (out of boredom.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Heh, they look like taken from OoT itself... and I like that xD

Gonna get the first one and use it in the OP :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Does Link have face expressions?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


No, he doesn't for the moment. From what I know, Link's expressions come with SHP0's, unlike other characters like Lucario (which use VIS0's). And, for the moment, unless I'm mistaken, the extra shapes to be animated with that kind of animations aren't importable with brawlbox yet.

I'll include face expressions when it's possible to make them.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'm leaving the community. If you want to know the reasons, check here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6320.6090

Edit: Don't guess anybody fell for it, but it was an April Fools joke. Just in case.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 01, 2012, 11:24:28 PM
I'm leaving the community. If you want to know the reasons, check here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6320.6090

Edit: Don't guess anybody fell for it, but it was an April Fools joke. Just in case.
That's a relief. Also in my time zone you posted @ 01:24 April 2nd, so I thought you were serious :O
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Yeah, I guess it was around that time in my zone too. I posted it really late ^^U

My apologizes  :-[
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 02, 2012, 11:34:37 AM
Yeah, I guess it was around that time in my zone too. I posted it really late ^^U

My apologizes  :-[
It's okay, most people on this forum are from the US anyways :P (I think)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Hey Mewtwo2000, when you planned on importing SM64 Mario, did you lpan on making him as acurate as you could get, with all his hands, and both hair polygons? If so, I kinda beat you to it. :P I've ripped both SM64 Mario and Luigi (Model hack by Staraxxon), rigged them both, and I'm almost done with the one-slot motion files for their multiple hands, plus I'm going to see if I can get rid of some of the glitches, like getting rid of the Peace Sign Hand whne shielding. :P And maybe try to get perfect metal textures. Anyways, I don't think there would be a reason for you to import SM64 Mario when I'm this much done with him and have him really acurate.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.