Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Enigmatic Imports (Konata Stuff)  (Read 21181 times)
Enigmatic
Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: April 29, 2012, 04:50:52 PM »

So AP tests and finals are just about here, I moved this weekend, and next weekend I am going on a date (hopefully the first of many with her), so not a ton is going to be done too soon. I do however think that I should at least give out my plans: I will be collabing with BlackJax to create a Konata series. No BS recolors, just straight Konata imports in various forms.
    -Summer Uniform
    -Winter Uniform
    -Haruhi Cosplay
    -Swag (Blackjax)
    -Mizugi
    -Maybe one more if I can think of a decent one.

I got some wierd problem when I tried to import Konata the first time:

It's nothing more than it imported after using the import pmd script, but I'm not sure why it is such a mess (what the hell is up with the circles). At least it shows that I'm working right? Anyway I'll try to see if I can find some free time to work on her before the end of the school year. Even if I can't there are only like 3 weeks left, so you shouldn't be waiting too long.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: April 29, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »

So AP tests and finals are just about here, I moved this weekend, and next weekend I am going on a date (hopefully the first of many with her), so not a ton is going to be done too soon. I do however think that I should at least give out my plans: I will be collabing with BlackJax to create a Konata series. No BS recolors, just straight Konata imports in various forms.
    -Summer Uniform
    -Winter Uniform
    -Haruhi Cosplay
    -Swag (Blackjax)
    -Mizugi

It's nothing more than it imported after using the import pmd script, but I'm not sure why it is such a mess (what the hell is up with the circles). At least it shows that I'm working right? Anyway I'll try to see if I can find some free time to work on her before the end of the school year. Even if I can't there are only like 3 weeks left, so you shouldn't be waiting too long.

Yeah I had problems like that from PMDs as well. Theres ways to fix it of course though.

And as for that date...
    Get some Enigmatic Im srs here

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: April 29, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »

-Summer Uniform
    -Winter Uniform
    -Haruhi Cosplay
    -Swag (Blackjax)
    -Mizugi

Just uncheck "collisions" and "physics" when importing the model, that's just random MMD stuff that you don't need.
    You'll also have to detach the object by mat id and then drag the textures back onto the right object so it's not all weirdly white like that (although the textures technically are already applied if you render the view).

Now good luck on dat date and dem tests Im srs here

Gamidame
    Mega Kitten

Founder Importer/Stager/SFXer of Project KAI

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: May 13, 2012, 09:15:54 AM »

who will Homu be imported over?

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: May 13, 2012, 03:32:59 PM »

who will Homu be imported over?
    Peach. Or zerosuit. One of those.

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Gamidame
    Mega Kitten

Founder Importer/Stager/SFXer of Project KAI

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: May 13, 2012, 06:40:59 PM »

Peach. Or zerosuit. One of those.
    I thought she would be ovah snak with a size mod, ya no'
    but all still fin like this

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 02:25:40 AM »

^That English could use work, but she will not be over Snake. I don't really care about movesets, I just choose based on body type so that the import ends up being the highest quality possible. Or so I hope.

I'm on summer break now. I have ACT testing in about a week and a half, so I will be cramming until then, but afterwards I am going to actually be able to work on this stuff. Summer is awesome.

Also that date went very well, and I now have an amazing girlfriend. Awesome Face

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: June 22, 2012, 02:45:51 AM »

hey guys
    if you want i have a software wich can open pmd and convert in good obj  i have rip vash the stampede with this software ...
    so i can do this for you if you want just send me the files in pmd iuf you have not already finished to work on the models 
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:48:22 AM by agent-s » Logged

Pik
    Holy Kitten

i like the way you die boi

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: June 24, 2012, 07:29:45 PM »

Do you have an idea of when Madoka'll be released?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: