Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 03:11:04 PM
as i said i had tried anything
but FS will be Rob´s (no lazer eyes) = you can´t be dmged for a while
and FS will active Geno Flash on the next N-B,Side-B,Down-B

well then you can make so while geno has the fs he can shoot the canon several times  and i think your doing that  but have you tryed in the FS subaction make body go intangible and then normal  like a frame diferent to see if he can be hit after? just some ideas it probably wont work but it doesnt hurt to try
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 16, 2012, 03:18:32 PMwell then you can make so while geno has the fs he can shoot the canon several times  and i think your doing that  but have you tryed in the FS subaction make body go intangible and then normal  like a frame diferent to see if he can be hit after? just some ideas it probably wont work but it doesnt hurt to try
again i said it
had tried anything
even tried to look in subrotation for that lazer eyes
and can´t do that with can use canon unlimit times until FS mode is out
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hmm, from the images of genowhirl his stance isn't very good, I haven't seen the whole animation but from those images his center of balance would be making him fall backwards, I suggest moving one leg back to give him support and make it look not awkward... For his dash Idk if something was already suggested but why not make him jump up and launch his hands or feet towards the enemy? Like a multihit move, he jumps launches one foot then the other and then lands? I don't mean jump high just a short hop like scott pilgrim's side smash... For the final smash why not make him attempt a second shot of geno flash but make it fail so instead he blows up the area around him and is launched up and left helpless but unhittable until he lands? Like the initial jump out of the landmaster from fox/falco/wolf? I know R.O.B.'s FS is long but you could just stall a bit...
PS: If you want I can code R.O.B.'s normal N-B lazer to act like and look like Geno's beam and send you the files to copy... Just ask ^^
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 03:21:09 PM
again i said it
had tried anything
even tried to look in subrotation for that lazer eyes
and can´t do that with can use canon unlimit times until FS mode is out
i bet if you hex all this values to 0 he wont be invincible i guess i know you said you tryed anything but did you try hexing all robs difusion beam offesets to 0?
198F0    180
198F4    0.66
198F8    14
198FC    120
19900    3
19904    60

maybe that 198F8 is the reson of invincibility since i think robs fs lasts 14-15 seconds so it might have something to do with it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 16, 2012, 03:37:47 PM
i bet if you hex all this values to 0 he wont be invincible i guess i know you said you tryed anything but did you try hexing all robs difusion beam offesets to 0?
198F0    180
198F4    0.66
198F8    14
198FC    120
19900    3
19904    60

maybe that 198F8 is the reson of invincibility since i think robs fs lasts 14-15 seconds so it might have something to do with it

Hmm, I had completely forgotten about R.O.B.'s FS having floating points... I'll test this after lunch and bring back the results ^^ Although I'm pretty sure if I set it to 0 it'll crash so I'll only leave 1 second of invincibility. Hopefully it'll work :)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on February 16, 2012, 03:57:32 PM
Hmm, I had completely forgotten about R.O.B.'s FS having floating points... I'll test this after lunch and bring back the results ^^ Although I'm pretty sure if I set it to 0 it'll crash so I'll only leave 1 second of invincibility. Hopefully it'll work :)
tryed and it works xD tryed with 1 second and i made rob fs last one second :P no need to try it i already did it i will try zero to see if it freezes now

0 makes the rob FS last forever lol so 1 second is the minimum time of invincibility i can get
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 16, 2012, 04:14:04 PM
tryed and it works xD tryed with 1 second and i made rob fs last one second :P no need to try it i already did it i will try zero to see if it freezes now

Cool ^^ I guess that's one problem solved :D Hmm, well since I'm back from eating anyway I guess I'm just gonna make a Genobeam out of R.O.B.'s lazer and post a video later to see what MarioDK thinks =P Probably gonna make a thin and thick version just to test it out XD

Edit: added the discovered data to the Wiki BTW ;D
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Article_Floating_Points#R.O.B.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

FS work as it should work but that invincibility.

now just Down-B left
make a new up-Smash or revamp the up-smash to be more playeble
the new F-air is just a Air version of the Side-tilt but alittle more knockback
i will send the Fitrobot.pac to Carnage then i have done all PSA work
as i have almost after Down-B

Quote from: Alses on February 16, 2012, 04:20:59 PMCool ^^ I guess that's one problem solved :D Hmm, well since I'm back from eating anyway I guess I'm just gonna make a Genobeam out of R.O.B.'s lazer and post a video later to see what MarioDK thinks =P Probably gonna make a thin and thick version just to test it out XD
i think its better to make Geno whirl over the lazer instead of geno beam cuz attacks like geno beam/kamehameha is best like the way i did
geno beam dont moving anyway
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Alses on February 16, 2012, 04:20:59 PM
Cool ^^ I guess that's one problem solved :D Hmm, well since I'm back from eating anyway I guess I'm just gonna make a Genobeam out of R.O.B.'s lazer and post a video later to see what MarioDK thinks =P Probably gonna make a thin and thick version just to test it out XD

Edit: added the discovered data to the Wiki BTW ;D
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Article_Floating_Points#R.O.B.
should probably put a () saying if set to 0 it lasts forever :P

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 04:25:27 PM

i think its better to make Geno whirl over the lazer instead of geno beam cuz attacks like geno beam/kamehameha is best like the way i did
geno beam dont moving anyway

remenber if you use robs beam you can make two hitboxs one for weak and one for strong but altough you can change the number of frames that it takes to fully charge you can control that thing when pressing b it does the weak and pressing b at the right time does the stronger but it would be a nifty move making geno whrill acting like robs bream (diractable) and charges over time of not being used  you could just change the hitboxs and put the time you want to fully charged :P but its your call since fake projectyle its probably better to put the gfx and etc
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 04:25:27 PM

i think its better to make Geno whirl over the lazer instead of geno beam cuz attacks like geno beam/kamehameha is best like the way i did
geno beam dont moving anyway

You sure? Because I was thinking of geno whirl being over the gyro... 197F0 is probably the weight/gravity then I could reduce that to something close to 0 then just PSA it to die after a few frames of flight... the only problem would be making it not "pickup-able" =P I just feel like having a lazer article that can be deflected would be cool XD


@carnage Wow you test fast o_o! K I'll add that in XD I hope dant doesn't mind me adding stuff there lol, well he left brawl hacking anyway last I remember XD
Hmm, Also if the gyro would be used it'd be a chargeable REAL projectile, and this would be a rare PSA with all its projectiles being real :D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

or make subrotation over rob´s beam hitboxes and got unlimited codes to use
that will work to but  think in v1 i will use  fake projectyle

edit: just make a eyes in the explodesion and FS is done :
i think i know what GFX i can use for this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 04:38:03 PM
or make subrotation over rob´s beam hitboxes and got unlimited codes to use
that will work to but  think in v1 i will use  fake projectyle

edit: just make a eyes in the explodesion and FS is done :
i think i know what GFX i can use for this

Sounding cool =D
Is it going to look like the face from the game? Or more evil? Or?..

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 16, 2012, 05:24:55 PMSounding cool =D Is it going to look like the face from the game? Or more evil? Or?..
i will just try to make some eyes out of brawl´s GFX
the explodesion is same GFX same shadow´s chaos blast


just needing that face in that explodsion im possible using a other GFX for this

also it needed to be oneshot since knockbackgrowth dont worked :(
so if you got hit by the last hit you will die no matter what
i hate to PSA Rob now but anything works right now
now just Down-B+Geno boost system i needing to get work now and then i am sure i can get this done

Geno boost is still not PSaed but will do that as the last thing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can't wait to test it! I haven't been this enthusiastic for a PSA in a long time... I love my SMRPG. :3


Expect some solid feedback from me when the time comes.

Geno flash looks awesome, by the way.

Quote from: Dark Aura on February 16, 2012, 05:46:21 PMCan't wait to test it! I haven't been this enthusiastic for a PSA in a long time... I love my SMRPG. :3 Expect some solid feedback from me when the time comes. Geno flash looks awesome, by the way.
thanks

Geno is like the  hardest i have done in PSAing cuz it was not only FS that got problems
some "A" attacks too,Side-B get that to work with if press "B" in right time before it hit,N-B (buggy actions in rob´s PSA), and hopefully not Throws/geno boost/Down-B will be hard to PSA like the other things
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later