Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Down-B is done(anything but SFX/GFX part)
now just revamp up-smash and all attacks is done :D
then PSA the other subactions to fit with landing/Cliffattack and that stuff animations  
and revamps the worst animations too(N-B+Down-B is them right now) + get the new recolours from Starwaffle (also the old cuz i can´t find the PM where he sent them)
PSA Geno Boost too(that will take over 1 hour to get it to work cuz of needed to put subrotation on each subactions)

i will make alot of Geno textures so ppl can choose and also needed if ds22 can make it so we can get like 10 texture slots on each char.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 17, 2012, 06:58:48 PM
Down-B is done(anything but SFX/GFX part)
now just revamp up-smash and all attacks is done :D
then PSA the other subactions to fit with landing/Cliffattack and that stuff animations  
and revamps the worst animations too + get the new recolours from Starwaffle (also the old cuz i can´t find the PM where he sent them)

Is it possible to custom rig something and then import it?
if so I can make Geno blast work just like in the game! =3
And sounding great!~

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 17, 2012, 07:07:31 PMIs it possible to custom rig something and then import it? if so I can make Geno blast work just like in the game! =3 And sounding great!~
i did on Geno flash
canon+Geno is one model
thats also reminds me of im needing to make recolours of the canon to fit starwaffle´s recolours
and for yours GFX for geno whirl i used the starman´s boneset(but eached it alot) since it got the bones i was needed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 17, 2012, 06:58:48 PM
Down-B is done(anything but SFX/GFX part)
now just revamp up-smash and all attacks is done :D
then PSA the other subactions to fit with landing/Cliffattack and that stuff animations  
and revamps the worst animations too(N-B+Down-B is them right now) + get the new recolours from Starwaffle (also the old cuz i can´t find the PM where he sent them)
PSA Geno Boost too(that will take over 1 hour to get it to work cuz of needed to put subrotation on each subactions)

i will make alot of Geno textures so ppl can choose and also needed if ds22 can make it so we can get like 10 texture slots on each char.
Awsome to hear :D

so geno is getting fixed just one thing i dont think you should release everything on the same day or ppl wont even see the hacks if you release them all in a row try to releasing them along the day when the release day comes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well I'll try and pitch my Geno Blast idea with a quick mock up in paint:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Do tell me if that confuses me and if you have any issues with it. I think it should work, and then all you'd need to do is add smoke/cloud GFX to the bottom of each colour.

Tell me what you think! :3
And here another bad example of what I mean

The model would be small in size, and textures would look so much better, but would also be really small in size.
Thus solving the size issue.

soud like a good idea
you can try to make the model and
also please low filesize texture max 64x64(not much higher please)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 17, 2012, 07:51:56 PM
soud like a good idea
you can try to make the model and
also please low filesize texture max 64x64(not much higher please)

Lol believe me I can make the colour with mere pixels if I have too. It wouldn't look as good, but it could be done..
Glad you like the idea ^^
The only issue is that I can't rig D=
I'll make the model for you ASAP I promise and send it to you, so it should be fine ^^

i can beta this week nwo that im on vacation
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 17, 2012, 09:45:23 PMi can beta this week nwo that im on vacation
i think im possible done before next week but i can´t really say for sure until Geno is like 99% done(for beta tester version)

the version that will be released on BV got revamps+animted cape+Win+more things
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Geno blast model is done. It's about 20kb in size, just under that.

the texture for it is 2kb and it is 70x55 pixels (If it needs to be smaller do let me know)

It is done to match the exact spread of the SMRPG Geno Blast.
And the colours may look bland, but that's because they are semi transparent and on a black background, if someone can rig each one and animate the model to work in the order the beam does in SMRPG (I can give a slowed down version of a beam video)
Then it'd be awesome..

But I don't know whether what you've got is better~

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 18, 2012, 12:13:34 AM Geno blast model is done. It's about 20kb in size, just under that. the texture for it is 2kb and it is 70x55 pixels (If it needs to be smaller do let me know) It is done to match the exact spread of the SMRPG Geno Blast. And the colours may look bland, but that's because they are semi transparent and on a black background, if someone can rig each one and animate the model to work in the order the beam does in SMRPG (I can give a slowed down version of a beam video) Then it'd be awesome.. But I don't know whether what you've got is better~
the texture needs to be like 32x32 or 64x64 the size can´t be like 70x55 or the mess up the texture ingame i will say resize the texture to 64x64
it needs to be 4/8/16/32/64/128 and so on

anyway i will kinda like the .gif of how the GFX will move and will be
im possible needing to re animte the hitbox bones i made for Down-B after made this GFX model´s animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 18, 2012, 12:20:57 AMThere, it's now 64x64, no different to how it looks at all :3
send me the model so i will rig it
or will rig it tomorrow cuz it alittle late now here where i am
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later