Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

For the canon model, I, first, planned to do the canon that is in SMRPG, but ... I think that the canon in the .gif (in the OP) will be better in Brawl so ... I tried to do THAT canon ... (I'm actually trying to redo it, but ... if someone want to do it I'm not going to complain  :af:)

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on February 24, 2012, 06:02:43 PMPlease put that geno whirl model in the psa, the galactic donuts one doesn't look good for it at all.
im using a other GFX for Gotenks´s galactic donuts  not this one on geno whirl

anyway Geno boost working as i wanted tested it
but its not done yet

so in defends up mode if you get Dmg you will not get knockback
the mode will go off then you got hit 4 times by a Dmg over 3% dmg
if you get hit by a Dmg under 3% you is still imunne for knockback and the count down on how many times you gets hits will not count down so you can get hit by a dmg on 1-2% dmg unlimited times without knockback


Quote from: LJSTAR on February 24, 2012, 06:36:58 PMFor the canon model, I, first, planned to do the canon that is in SMRPG, but ... I think that the canon in the .gif (in the OP) will be better in Brawl so ... I tried to do THAT canon ... (I'm actually trying to redo it, but ... if someone want to do it I'm not going to complain  :af:)
you can do it if you wanted but still low filesize as possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 06:41:53 PM
im using a other GFX for Gotenks´s galactic donuts  not this one on geno whirl

anyway Geno boost working as i wanted tested it
but its not done yet

so in defends up mode if you get Dmg you will not get knockback
the mode will go off then you got hit 4 times by a Dmg over 3% dmg
if you get hit by a Dmg under 3% you is still imunne for knockback and the count down on how many times you gets hits will not count down so you can get hit by a dmg on 1-2% dmg unlimited times without knockback

you can do it if you wanted but still low filesize as possible

Lol I'd love to try and fix up the cannon if you don't want too, but it's your design so you should do it.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 06:41:53 PM

so in defends up mode if you get Dmg you will not get knockback
the mode will go off then you got hit 4 times by a Dmg over 3% dmg
if you get hit by a Dmg under 3% you is still imunne for knockback and the count down on how many times you gets hits will not count down so you can get hit by a dmg on 1-2% dmg unlimited times without knockback



Sounding like a great idea, especially the defence thing, I think that works amazingly, it's kinda like when you get the metal box, except in my opinion probably more helpful... but it's still fair and evened out.

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on February 24, 2012, 06:02:43 PM
Please put that geno whirl model in the psa, the galactic donuts one doesn't look good for it at all.

This model is in the PSA :3 You're referring to the older image.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 24, 2012, 06:57:14 PMLol I'd love to try and fix up the cannon if you don't want too, but it's your design so you should do it.
its not mine Canon or geno model
i only did the boneset+Rig
anyway Geno boost is 50% done (i think)
soon just import the attack/defends up GFX model
and afew other things and the PSA work is done :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 07:10:40 PM
its not mine Canon or geno model
i only did the boneset+Rig
anyway Geno boost is 50% done (i think)
soon just import the attack/defends up GFX model
and afew other things and the PSA work is done :D

Lol yes, please do post an image of how the attack and defense model looks in game.

And don't forget to allow transparency, or it'll have a white block around it XD

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 24, 2012, 07:11:45 PMLol yes, please do post an image of how the attack and defense model looks in game. And don't forget to allow transparency, or it'll have a white block around it XD
can´t right now as i said iwill import the model then Geno boost is 100% PSaed on all subactions

edit: looks like then used geno boost: defends up and got hit
so the next time you use FS on geno the game freeze  :'(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 07:20:56 PM
can´t right now as i said iwill import the model then Geno boost is 100% PSaed on all subactions

edit: looks like then used geno boost: defends up and got hit
so the next time you use FS on geno the game freeze  :'(

>w< I wonder what's causing that.. that doesn't make sense.

maybe take the subroutine out of the Fs subactions?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 24, 2012, 08:14:59 PMmaybe take the subroutine out of the Fs subactions?
already done that but still the same
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 08:17:25 PM
already done that but still the same
maybe disabling the boost bits in the beggining of FS action? also its just the defense boost? becuase i think i know why since robs intangile during the Fs making a super armor going intangible may be the thing  thats freezing geno cant have a super armor activated during the Fs try making the body go normal before the FS action
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 24, 2012, 08:20:15 PMmaybe disabling the boost bits in the beggining of FS action? also its just the defense boost? becuase i think i know why since robs intangile during the Fs making a super armor going intangible may be the thing  thats freezing geno cant have a super armor activated during the Fs try making the body go normal before the FS action
thats possible why
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Carnage on February 24, 2012, 08:20:15 PM
maybe disabling the boost bits in the beggining of FS action? also its just the defense boost? becuase i think i know why since robs intangile during the Fs making a super armor going intangible may be the thing  thats freezing geno cant have a super armor activated during the Fs try making the body go normal before the FS action


Oh Carnage, you clever, clever man..

i see if i can fix the problem if not i will possible remove Geno Boost: Defends up :(


edit: i tried anything but nothing worked
so Defends up is deleted now :(

now just import the attack up GFX
afew revamps on GFXs on the attacks
and done
the animations is alittle bad in this version but they will be revamped in a later version
right now the most importing think is the moveset works and is playeble
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 08:50:10 PM
i see if i can fix the problem if not i will possible remove Geno Boost: Defends up :(


edit: i tried anything but nothing worked
so Defends up is deleted now :(

now just import the attack up GFX
afew revamps on GFXs on the attacks
and done
the animations is alittle bad in this version but they will be revamped in a later version
right now the most importing think is the moveset works and is playeble

I fully agree, it's a shame you scapped the idea because I thought it was awesome, but understandable nonetheless, and I shall post that model soon, sorry for the wait.

i prefer more no Freezing then no Defends up
only that with FS was the problems but anything worked and even the GFX mode
i will also find a good GFX to use so he have a GFX around him all time while attack up boost is on
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later