Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

do you think geno will eb ready for beta tomrrow?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 24, 2012, 09:28:18 PMdo you think geno will eb ready for beta tomrrow?
possible
or today  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 09:27:17 PM
i prefer more no Freezing then no Defends up
only that with FS was the problems but anything worked and even the GFX mode
i will also find a good GFX to use so he have a GFX around him all time while attack up boost is on

I suggested some on page 28 in relation to what xZedkiel suggested, I personally vouch for this idea, because stars are generated in the using of Geno Boost (He sucks them in), and they look just like the GFX I pointed out.

I can get you a video clip of a slowed down Geno Boost if you wish to take a look :3
Stars are generated with every Special move he does, but it would seem nessecary to use them for this.

EDIT:

Page 28

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 09:32:55 PM
possible
or today  :af2:

:af2: HYPE!
No but seriously that would be awesome. Really looking forward to it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 24, 2012, 09:48:57 PM
  :af2: HYPE!
No but seriously that would be awesome. Really looking forward to it.

Lmao, didn't see the 'Or today' bit, excitement! ^_^

Must... Resist... Pony Reaction video...!

But really, I can't WAIT! I'm going to be all over this. I'm having some friends over, so I'll have them test it too and see if they can give any useful feedback for my report. Look forward to that as much as I'm looking forward to the PSA :3

I can test if ya want, I have nothing to do tonight or tomorrow so..

stop asking for testing
since i will release it to BV anyway then its done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yay tomorrow! you now what time it is MDK (skandinavian) so i can't test today

Sorry, textures kept screwing up, but here it is;



Geno's pellet/bullet from his 'HandGun' move in Super Mario RPG.

it's tiny, I have just enlarged it for the picture.

I don't know if you want to use it MDK, but as I think it should be put in. It's not my moveset however, I just have a genuine love for the character :)

Let me know if you'd like it and I'd send it.

Not really sure why the texture was such an issue at 4x4 pixels, but hey, that's 3DS Max for you. XD

i was very bored, so i made this, u dont need to use it, and this is not an attempt to steal anybody's spotlight, xD



if u want it tell me, if u dont, well, thats ok, it was fun to make it

Quote from: jokekid on February 24, 2012, 10:57:07 PMi was very bored, so i made this, u dont need to use it, and this is not an attempt to steal anybody's spotlight, xD if u want it tell me, if u dont, well, thats ok, it was fun to make it
it looks good but i think right now i prefer the one i got
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

^ It's still not long enough, though it has the nice point at the back, so that's a bonus.

I tried to improve my Canon model, .... I hope there isn't to many verticles ...


ok that one is alot better :D
send me then you is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later