Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

cool :D
i will be making the first version self
the next versions with better attacks can you guys help with
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sweet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


model almost done right now its over Peach(cuz i edited Peach´s boneset alot)
peach or zelda is the only onces that can be ported to R.o.B
(just used wait1 animation for mario to test )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2012, 02:43:07 PM

model almost done right now its over Peach(cuz i edited Peach´s boneset alot)
peach or zelda is the only onces that can be ported to R.o.B
(just used wait1 animation for mario to test )
When you Are done send me files so i can port but it will be done on sunday. Cuz my computer has to be fixed

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 03, 2012, 04:26:15 PMWhen you Are done send me files so i can port but it will be done on sunday. Cuz my computer has to be fixed
so i just wait until then
right now i am fixing the animations for the new model and already done many of them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2012, 04:28:10 PM
so i just wait until then
right now i am fixing the animations for the new model and already done many of them
And if you Get bored you could build the fitrobotmotionetc.Pac cuz that doesn't have anything to say.

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 03, 2012, 04:36:48 PMAnd if you Get bored you could build the fitrobotmotionetc.Pac cuz that doesn't have anything to say.
i am already doing it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey Mariodk, I was wondering how far are you into developing Geno's moveset, specifically his normals and throws? I ask because I have a few notes on what they could be if your out of ideas.

Quote from: HeavensTracker on February 03, 2012, 08:56:35 PMHey Mariodk, I was wondering how far are you into developing Geno's moveset, specifically his normals and throws? I ask because I have a few notes on what they could be if your out of ideas.
all throws is right now mario´s
so non throws has been done and only F-air , up-tilt up-smash,AAA/up-air is needed
"B" attacks animations just needing to be revamped
and afew others
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh okay well here are some ideas on his throws:

Pummel-Finger Spark
~Geno electrifies his hands and shocks the opponent. Does 3% electric damage

Forward Throw - Rocket Blast
~Geno launches his hands at a 45 degree angle, with the opponent still in his grasp, then releases a fiery blast from his hands. Does 10% fire damage

Back Throw - Reverse Rocket Blast
~Similar to his forward throw except he does it with his right hand. Does 9% fire damage

Down Throw - Dizzy Slam
~Geno rotates his left hand, spinning the opponent, and slams them down. Launches the foe in a similar fashion to Mario's down throw. Does 9% damage

Up Throw - Dizzy Shock
~Geno rotates his left hand, spinning and electrocuting the opponent, then throws them into the air. Does 10% electric damage.

good idea for throws but since i dont do throw attack so much i think that will come in a other version of geno moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The pose of the CSP :



Oh, and it's a Brawl styled texture.

Quote from: KTH on February 03, 2012, 10:38:09 PMThe pose of the CSP :
its my new Avvy :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2012, 10:34:53 PM
good idea for throws but since i dont do throw attack so much i think that will come in a other version of geno moveset
Well alright then. I planned my own moveset, those throws included, for him but probably won't start on him until I'm done with some other psa projects I'm working on but you can use the throw ideas however you like. That CSP looks cool also.

Quote from: HeavensTracker on February 03, 2012, 10:55:55 PMWell alright then. I planned my own moveset, those throws included, for him but probably won't start on him until I'm done with some other psa projects I'm working on but you can use the throw ideas however you like. That CSP looks cool also.
you can use my geno over r.o.b if you wanted for yours version of geno
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later