Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

me and KTH do Colab. on Geno moveset
KTH making wait/run and mics stuff animations and possible also attacks
im mainly making the attacks and PSA them
southcraft making the port for peach(geno) over Rob (hope its work)

and i think starwaffle will make his canon for geno flash it sound like he will like to help but i am not sure

edit:
Geno kamehameha beam :D :

not 100% animted but ready to be PSAed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Geno YAY !
For the moveset, I think that ... Geno boost could maybe ... boost his "agility" and minus his defense
I know it's not really "SMRPG-ish", But I think it could be great in Brawl !
(Or random boost/minus, Atk + / Agi -, Def + / Atk -, Agi + / Def - ...)
(Oh, and will he have the "symbol" that he have when he is making a "Special move" in SMRPG ?)

But anyway, It look really promising ! (... Better than those two other Geno PSA's)

And, Long time ago I've done an Stock Icon for Geno, if it could be useful :

I think he means is the stars going to appear above Geno's head
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 05, 2012, 12:30:33 AMI think he means is the stars going to appear above Geno's head
yes like this:


(old preview is old)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I remember that pic.
You asked me to make red star model for you.

It wasn't what I was talking about, but it look really great !

I was talking about the "Character Aura" that all the character have when they using a spell
Example :

Quote from: LJSTAR on February 05, 2012, 01:21:14 AMIt wasn't what I was talking about, but it look really great ! I was talking about the "Character Aura" that all the character have when they using a spell Example :
will do that on Geno boost
maybe FS and Down-B

anyway:

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm hyped for Geno, MarioDK  ;D
Quote from: Mariodk on February 05, 2012, 12:51:28 AM
yes like this:

(old preview is old)
That picture made me >>> :happy:

finnaly got cape bones to work
now we can get geno´s cape animted right instead of it is rigged on his arms/shoulders
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Awesome to hear! Looks like you're doing a great job with him.

Geno Whirl!


i planing to do so right before you hit someone and you press "B" at the right timing you will do 2x so much dmg (not 999 like as in SMRPG cuz that overpowered in SSBB)
but it will be 4x so much dmg if you used Geno boost and got attack up

also you can see the cape is animted here :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Smooth animations man. Great job, I'm more then willing to replace Volnutt with all these previews man  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Mariodk on February 05, 2012, 04:12:02 PM
Geno Whirl!


i planing to do so right before you hit someone and you press "B" at the right timing you will do 2x so much dmg (not 999 like as in SMRPG cuz that overpowered in SSBB)
but it will be 4x so much dmg if you used Geno boost and got attack up

also you can see the cape is animted here :D

1) I think is that the right foot needs to keep in place.  Here, it slides.  He's not properly rooted.  The left foot can slide, as long as the right foot stays in place

2) During the antic (the start where he turns his body back), he should maybe step back a little bit, so he is then able to step into the swipe afterwards.

3) The swipe itself is far to slow and robotic.  It should only take about 3 or 4 frames for his arm to cross his body, then his arm should slowly linger behind him for about 15 frames or so, before transitioning back to his wait for another 10-12 frames.

4) His right arm is far too static.  It remains in almost the same position for the entire animation.  Most of the movement for that arm comes from the upper body.  During the antic, he needs to either pull it in or pull it back.  Then push it out when he does the swipe with his left arm.

5) Since Geno has quite noticeable hands, having the fingers in the same open position the entire time makes it look overall too static.  When his left arm swipes, his fingers should open out more like in this image (3rd hand across on the 4th row):

[spoiler] 

ok i give this animation alittle more work

here is what left of animations for Geno :
AAA combo/Dash(still not sure what dash attack it can be but right now in the Fitrobotmotionetc is it mario´s)Down-B,FS,throws,wins/up-taunt

then get the cape Animted to follow arms on all his other animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You should use the sprite sheet if you need small help for Geno.

I believe it'll help
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.