Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Looks awesome, knowing Jr is in your hands makes me so happy. I could not believe it when he did not actually make it in to Brawl.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 18, 2012, 11:18:51 AM
Looks awesome, knowing Jr is in your hands makes me so happy. I could not believe it when he did not actually make it in to Brawl.
^this

^ this too man ur good, no great.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 17, 2012, 04:11:50 PM
... You realise the "Corner-Dwellers" are waiting for Sasuke to be released, right?

Whoops, i misread a few of the comments, lol :P (story of my life i guess, #ranting)
Computers will ALWAYS do what you TELL them to do, but RARELY what you WANT them to do! - My personal saying

gamer, swimmer, computer guy, trumpeteer, game programmer

Quote from: Anivernage on August 18, 2012, 09:30:49 AM
Now time to sleep <.<


i am as much hyped for bowser jr. now as ppl is for my gotenks xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Will there be a brighter texture for Jr? He looks so dark there. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 02:26:22 PM
i am as much hyped for bowser jr. now as ppl is for my gotenks xD

Stop advertising ur hacks :srs:

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 18, 2012, 02:47:08 PM
Will there be a brighter texture for Jr? He looks so dark there. :P
The model is not that dark ingame. Don't worry :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 18, 2012, 03:17:50 PM
Stop advertising ur hacks :srs:
just telling how much hyped i was

also do bowser jr´s transfrom to shadowmario over a taunt works? if you have tested it so we can get a extra move for down-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 03:22:47 PM
just telling how much hyped i was

also do bowser jr´s transfrom to shadowmario over a taunt works? if you have tested it so we can get a extra move for down-B

yeah. its side taunt.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 18, 2012, 03:57:07 PM
yeah. its side taunt.
thats new a transfrom on side-taunt instead of down xD
and awesome to hear if transfrom on taunt worked
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

with how epic the psa your working on look I would love to see you make a luigi psa


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 19, 2012, 02:48:20 AM
Too bad I hate Junior. Otherwise I'd be hyped. ;D

Excellent. I feel the same way as you, but my hatred extends over all of the mushroom kingdom aside of Peach.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?