Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on August 25, 2012, 03:51:31 PMyeah but i doesnt work is this problem: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49802.0
Use the download I posted in the thread, hopefully that'll fix your problem.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

what happens to the .dae after you export it. does it look odd? i tihnk i always get an error when ever i export but it works fine
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 04:38:23 PM
Use the download I posted in the thread, hopefully that'll fix your problem.
im testing now ;D

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 25, 2012, 04:43:15 PM
what happens to the .dae after you export it. does it look odd? i tihnk i always get an error when ever i export but it works fine
i can export fine but i cant import >.>

Oh, i see. what if you import it as .3ds
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 25, 2012, 06:45:57 PM
Oh, i see. what if you import it as .3ds
idk how to change brawl 3d gfx models .dae to .3ds >.<

i dont mean to soudn sarcastic, but google it. find a converter that isnt 3ds max
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 25, 2012, 06:50:50 PMi dont mean to soudn sarcastic, but google it. find a converter that isnt 3ds max
I think I remember trying that and I think I failed.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


August 26, 2012, 03:57:39 AM #728 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:05:40 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Besides if that doesn't work, he couldf send someone the dae file (like me for instance), in which they'll import it into 3ds Max 2010, and then send him the scene...of course that would get anoying after a while.

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 04:05:40 AM

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 20, 2012, 10:41:57 PMJr looks pretty cool, but the gfx look like they can use some work. It looks like he used to many fire moves, Jr just recently learned to shoot fire balls. So if Jr is to be using his brush the gfx should be something more gooey like ink. Then again I do not know the moveset for Jr, could we see the moveset list?
Well there is that firey goop from Pianta Village. So the fire effect fits when you remember that there are tons of different goops, like electric.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yup! ;D There's fiery, and electric goop as StupidMarioFan said, then there's black goop (Ricco Harbor), Maroon goop (Bianco Hills), red-orange goop (Delfino Airstrip)

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 26, 2012, 02:33:57 PM
Yup! ;D There's fiery, and electric goop as StupidMarioFan said, then there's black goop (Ricco Harbor), Maroon goop (Bianco Hills), red-orange goop (Delfino Airstrip)
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 26, 2012, 03:57:39 AM
Besides if that doesn't work, he couldf send someone the dae file (like me for instance), in which they'll import it into 3ds Max 2010, and then send him the scene...of course that would get anoying after a while.

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 04:05:40 AM
Well there is that firey goop from Pianta Village. So the fire effect fits when you remember that there are tons of different goops, like electric.
I know, but the moves do not look like goop. They seem more like explosions.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 26, 2012, 03:18:17 PMI know, but the moves do not look like goop. They seem more like explosions.
Is there an actual graphic that looks like goop? If there isn't, then that is probably the main reason.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I don't think there is. Maybe import a graphic, and re-texture it, if possible.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 26, 2012, 05:54:28 PMI don't think there is. Maybe import a graphic, and re-texture it, if possible.
I think he was trying to adviod doing that to keep Zelda's file size low enough to not effect Shiek, otherwise he probably would've done that already.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.