Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Suna on September 04, 2012, 04:18:57 AM
I think according to his poll so far The Over 9000! choice is in the lead but Naruto could still win which I am hoping it does.
Wrong thread :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Suna on September 04, 2012, 04:18:57 AM
I think according to his poll so far The Over 9000! choice is in the lead but Naruto could still win which I am hoping it does.

lol i still want naruto to fight sasuke but vegeta :af2:

Did you make that Cloud face and sneaked it into the PSA? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 04, 2012, 04:55:11 AM #828 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:10:42 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 04, 2012, 04:43:17 AM
Did you make that Cloud face and sneaked it into the PSA? :>.>:
.... *Fades*

September 04, 2012, 05:10:19 AM #829 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 09:28:51 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Anivernage on September 04, 2012, 04:44:43 AM
Nice! So your RL probs are just 3ds Max and your Wii? Or are there other probs that you just don't want to talk about? Either way, incase you haven't seen my thread yet, SMG Bowser has his SMG adn HD recolors, and sicne BJ figured out what was wrong with the FS eyes (guess what, a letter was in the wrong case!), once I make the CSPs, and get Dolphin re-installed one this computer, SMG Bowser should be released this week. Would people get mad if I made Bowser in these poses:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, your eyes aren't messing with you, eight freaking poses!!!! And there are 2 sets of 7 colors.
So to recap, I'm making eight different poses of 14 different SMG Bowser textures, two of which are Dark Bowser. :happy: Which adds up to 112 total of CSPs, and then theres the Battle Portraits which brings it up to 224 pictures. So, I have a lot to do this week, and thats not counting homework. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

 :o Holy 224 divided in csp and bp lol that will take your week   :>.>:
also

i have Real life problems apart wii and 3ds max :P

Hey, SMF, do you mind if TWO Bowser movesets are made with that Bowser?

Quote from: Anivernage on September 04, 2012, 05:19:26 AM
:o Holy 224 divided in csp and bp lol that will take your week   :>.>:
also

i have Real life problems apart wii and 3ds max :P
Yah, but I don't think any texture/vertex/import has this many different CSP poses, so it'll really stand out, but ya, there is a chance I won't get those done this week. Maybe he'll get more hype. lol
Well now we know for a fact that you've got other problems. Hopefully you'll get those fixed soon, I'd love to see more previews for Bowser, Bowser Jr, Mario, or Mario on Yoshi.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 04, 2012, 05:20:43 AM
Hey, SMF, do you mind if TWO Bowser movesets are made with that Bowser?
I don't care how many movesets are made for him, I want him to be famous, which he probably will since Nanobuds has been a major part, that and because of how many people have tried this Bowser before in the past. I really hope people like the HD texture, I'll give credit to Starwaffle for his HD BJ texture, which is where the shell, stomach, and some other parts came from.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 04, 2012, 05:30:14 AM #833 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 05:31:07 AM by Mariodk
i just hope bowser gets a new FS or atleast turn bowser into big bowser(like as in NSMBwii) instead of giga bowser
FS/up-B is the only thing i dont like so much on brawl bowser
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 04, 2012, 05:30:14 AM
i just hope bowser gets a new FS or atleast turn bowser into big bowser(like as in NSMBwii) instead of giga bowser
FS/up-B is the only thing i dont like so much on brawl bowser
me too at least sakurai make GB with different moveset :>.>:

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 04, 2012, 05:27:18 AM
Yah, but I don't think any texture/vertex/import has this many different CSP poses, so it'll really stand out, but ya, there is a chance I won't get those done this week. Maybe he'll get more hype. lol
Well now we know for a fact that you've got other problems. Hopefully you'll get those fixed soon, I'd love to see more previews for Bowser, Bowser Jr, Mario, or Mario on Yoshi.
thanks ;D

Thanks to carnage mario riding yoshi still possible  :happy:
and SSBX bowser i got idea for minions while rigging sasuke



is sasuke grabbing people with his big arm? guess he has custom throws :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been trying to be quiet in my corner. Just patiently waiting. But that pic...I think I'm finally just going to kill over from all the excitement that has built up. Do...do i throw money at my computer?

Dude that preview looks awesome. The grab from generations.

REOPEN!! I just woke up to see the best news ever?? :O :P



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: Mariodk on September 04, 2012, 05:30:14 AM
i just hope bowser gets a new FS or atleast turn bowser into big bowser(like as in NSMBwii) instead of giga bowser
FS/up-B is the only thing i dont like so much on brawl bowser
Well I did put Bowser over Giga Bowser, of course I need to update that to fix some glitches like the huge grabbed characters was because of Bowser's Thrown animations being scaled by 2.3 :P One thing I thought would be cool, is if we edited SMG Bowser to look like Giga Bowser, with the huge horns, spikes, and more. I also thought I could edit SM64 Bowser into a SM64-ish Giga Bowser....that is when I start working on SM64 Peach and Bowser again, for some reason 3ds max 2010 doesn't want to smooth their models, which is why I did do much on them yet.
And now into the long jorney of finding a working free download of Dolphin...that is if I didn't keep an installation program for it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.