Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 08, 2012, 03:48:15 AMok also lol try changing eyelid to eyeLid :P
I did, didn't work, I tried changing EyeLid to Eyelid to see if that was what caused the yellow eyes to stop working, didn't make a difference. I'll send you him tomorrow....or I guess in like eight or somehting hours. Past midnight here in Texas. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dropped you a couple of PMS

dunno if you'd like the second one as much :P


What's the stadus on Bowser? I've sent you a few PMs about it but you haven't replied. I want to know if you've had any luck....or even started working on him yet. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Look, you shouldn't bug him with PM's, if he makes progress he will post it here.

Dude, forget everyhtign and work on b jr! NOW

jk

take ur time

and i cant wait for mario on yoshi

:D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bagel on September 11, 2012, 11:01:19 PM
Look, you shouldn't bug him with PM's, if he makes progress he will post it here.

Maybe, but it is mine and Nanobud's hack, not sure which one of us has done more work on SMG Bowser, and I annoucned him like three months ago, and we keep getting problems with him, so it's getting annoying.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Look, I don't know whats been going on, and I don't want to start anything, but you just have to have patience. He has several other projects to work on in addition to real life. Not to mention that PSA's take a very long time. If you really want it to be done, you could try putting it in the requests section? I don't mean to come off as harsh or rude, but these things do take time.

End Rant ;)

Quote from: Bagel on September 12, 2012, 12:16:41 AM
Look, I don't know whats been going on, and I don't want to start anything, but you just have to have patience. He has several other projects to work on in addition to real life. Not to mention that PSA's take a very long time. If you really want it to be done, you could try putting it in the requests section? I don't mean to come off as harsh or rude, but these things do take time.

End Rant ;)
I aint talking about the PSA, I'm talking about the model import that is in his SSBX Bowser preivews, plus I'm not new, and I have experince with PSAs, I know it takes a while. It's just that I sent him the import back on the 8th because he asked to see if he could fix this Yellow Eye problembecause his FS eyes don't show up in game for some weird reason, and usually I get a reply when asking about how much has gotten done when I ask about if someone has made progress who is helping me with one of my hacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Sent you a PM SMF1 also Chidori Evolution...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Also, Dragon Flame Jutsu!
Finally works but model is stuck on Sasuke TopN no matter what :oshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Excuse me while I change my pants.
EDIT: I'm back, and it still looks gorgeous

Dat chidori......
Everything looks so awesome, but what do you mean by "New model" you re-rigged Sasuke?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 14, 2012, 11:00:45 AM
Everything looks so awesome, but what do you mean by "New model" you re-rigged Sasuke?
;D  Yes, but you´ll see something awesome......

Also chidori is the fusion of many character, assist and bosses electric effects  :happy:
too meh a while to fusee them in one single ext gfx .__.

that chidori looks sweet
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]