Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

And it's looking awesome. I can hardly wait to test it. :3

Hmm, Well, Anivernage...
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

September 28, 2012, 01:22:35 AM #1008 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 01:36:46 AM by dpgthirteen
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
that just about sums it up...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Dayum, that is one of the coolest things I have seen on this site.
The Naruto PSA pales in comparison with this... Indeed, nearly every PSA ever pales in comparison.
Fantastic job!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 28, 2012, 02:13:47 AM
Dayum, that is one of the coolest things I have seen on this site.
Indeed, nearly every PSA ever pales in comparison.

Thanks, Rain. :srs:

But anyway, she's right, who am I kidding? :P Especially with that much of a quality import on it. :D

September 28, 2012, 07:29:03 AM #1011 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 07:34:45 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 28, 2012, 01:22:35 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
that just about sums it up...
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 28, 2012, 02:13:47 AM
Dayum, that is one of the coolest things I have seen on this site.
The Naruto PSA pales in comparison with this... Indeed, nearly every PSA ever pales in comparison.
Fantastic job!
Lol thanks ;D It took me alot to get him done at this point! :happy:
Also, well not every PSA. There are plenty awesome PSA´s here :D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 28, 2012, 02:25:18 AM

But anyway, she's right.
He´s Male... right?

Quote from: Kienamaru on September 28, 2012, 12:57:24 AM
Hmm, Well, Anivernage...
Yep, i know.
:P

I knew you wouldn't disappoint when you finally showed us your progress. This is beyond amazing.


Im may not be able to download this when it is available my Wii will explode due to much epicnessXD

September 30, 2012, 03:39:42 AM #1015 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 06:47:31 PM by SonicUnderground316
JESUS CHRIST !!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!  You should clone yur self and do every hack on the vault LOL!

In all seriousness though, how do you do that ? I mean, without disrespecting other PSA makers, it seems that most of them have ambitious projects but always run into some kind of limitations issues or think it's to hard/tricky for brawl ect and their kickasss project ended up being a water down version of what it could have been, while you make a Sasuke mod that have a high quality model with movable mouth and eyes, transformations that involved custom bones (FREAKING EYE BLOOD) as well a fully rigged hawk and other various GFX. It seems too epic to be true at the point that it sometime make me wonder if these PSA are only good on paper, to be honest. Can wait to see Sasuke as well as your other moveset. I love how faithful to the character they repesent and original they are. You have a attention to details that even the most talented PSA maker and animator lack. Keep up the good work.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on September 30, 2012, 03:39:42 AM
JESUS CHRIST !!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!  You should clone yur self and do every hack on the vault LOL!

In all seriousness though, how do you do that ? I mean, without disrespecting other PSA makers, it seems that most of them have ambitious projects but always run into some kind of limitations issues or think it's to hard/tricky for brawl ect and their kickasss project ended up being a water down version  of what it could have been, while you make Sasuke having a high quality model with movable mouth and eyes, transformations that involved as well a fully rigged hawk and other various GFX. It seems too epic too be true and it sometime make me wonder if these PSA are only good on paper to be honest. Can wait to see sasuke as well as  you other moveset I love how faithful to the character they repesent and original you make those.
dat long truthful post xD

Thanks guys ;D
All those comments means a lot to me :)
Quote from: Anivernage on September 28, 2012, 07:29:03 AM
But There are plenty awesome hacks here  :D

Also ill take a little  break for sasuke ill finish BJ, ill finish all those collab/requested projects.
And ill make my entry for Halloween tourney.  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 30, 2012, 03:57:43 AM
Thanks guys ;D
All those comments means a lot to me :)
Also ill take a little  break for sasuke ill finish BJ, ill finish all those collab/requested projects.
And ill make my entry for Halloween tourney.  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SMG Bowser should be at the top of that list, not trying to be an [censored] or anything, but people have been waiting for months for him, and its already pretty damn epic. I would like more Bowser Jr pics though, and I'm positive that I'm not the only one who wants more info on that Koopaling. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.