Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 06, 2012, 01:00:48 AMThe moving cape would be great for SMBZ Mario. :P
Mariodk already got a movable cape for Mario and Luigi....its actually the only thing he's done on SMBZ Mario v4 at the momment. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Really? I had no idea. :P Some progress is better than none I guess.

Working on a new PSA.
MGS3 Snake or Snake Eater or Big Boss PSA.

Which pose suits better Big Boss Wait?
Imagine him with the gun and the knife :P


Model isnt mine.

Im animating him while making BJ custom boneset. ;D

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on October 06, 2012, 06:12:37 AM
I totally agree with you on that  man.

That would be a shame :( . That what i was talking about last time when i said : " It seems too epic to be true". I REALLY hope it work but without wanting to sound like a jerk if it doesn't work, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise to be 100% honnest with you, cause like I said last time, there a lot of projects here that are not as ambitious as yours and doesn't even have half of the content of what you had planed for Sasuke yet they run into filesize problems. If Sasuke work as it is right now, I think you can  rename yourself Toki... i mean Anivernage ; the maker of miracles. Then again i don't know much about the technical side (filesize and other limitations) of Brawl so i might be wrong.

It works  :happy:

Ah, yeah! About time Snake gets more PSAs! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I prefer the first one's leg positions. Makes it seem more like he's holding a gun.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 08, 2012, 01:38:43 AM
Ah, yeah! About time Snake gets more PSAs! :happy:
Kept you waiting, huh? :P

Also tommorrow ill finally finish your csp request so stay tuned :af:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 08, 2012, 01:42:42 AM
I prefer the first one's leg positions. Makes it seem more like he's holding a gun.
Me too ;D but i thought it was better to ask which one looks better.

I dont know which is better because rhe only game that I've seen Snake in is the game that this hacking forums is about. lol
Would you rather use MP9 Mario as the main model or SMG2 Mario? Ingame the differences between the two is the normals of the models, and the quality. I think SMG2 would do better since you're using Cloud and Rock Mario/Luigi from Galaxy 2. Since Im going to import both of those with rigged fingers and perfect eyes, you could probably merge the models for your SSB UC Mario Moveset. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

*waits for bowser jr previews*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 08, 2012, 02:05:30 AMAlso tommorrow ill finally finish your csp request so stay tuned :af:
You've kept me waiting. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 08, 2012, 02:33:39 AM
You've kept me waiting. :>.>: Huh.
Fixed :P

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 08, 2012, 02:22:40 AM
I dont know which is better because rhe only game that I've seen Snake in is the game that this hacking forums is about. lol
Would you rather use MP9 Mario as the main model or SMG2 Mario? Ingame the differences between the two is the normals of the models, and the quality. I think SMG2 would do better since you're using Cloud and Rock Mario/Luigi from Galaxy 2. Since Im going to import both of those with rigged fingers and perfect eyes, you could probably merge the models for your SSB UC Mario Moveset. :happy:
Ill try to get MP9 mario Texture into one big file, it´ll take me a year to Uv Map but ¬.¬
If isnt ill make SMG2 Mario also can you get me a cloud mario .obj file? i want to add him Custom bones for the hat and cloud.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 08, 2012, 02:25:43 AM
*waits for bowser jr previews*
1-2 days for one awesome preview ;D

will big boss use most MGS3 guns? it would be nice using  guns  for smashes and specials while A moves were pistol and knife related
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

alrighty :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on October 08, 2012, 08:21:01 PM
i will punch a baby if it gets sasuke here quicker

what is wrong with you :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on October 08, 2012, 08:21:01 PMi will punch a baby if it gets sasuke here quicker
You just made it longer for Sasuke to get here. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509