Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hype is one thing but baby punching is another :srs: but I have to say, Sasuke will be epic :af2:

Quote from: Anivernage on October 08, 2012, 01:22:53 AM
Working on a new PSA.
MGS3 Snake or Snake Eater or Big Boss PSA.

Which pose suits better Big Boss Wait?
Imagine him with the gun and the knife :P


Model isnt mine.

Im animating him while making BJ custom boneset. ;D

It works  :happy:
Is it just me.....
Or do his hands look HUGE
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 08, 2012, 09:03:28 PMIs it just me..... Or do his hands look HUGE
I think it's just you. My hands are big.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Carnage on October 08, 2012, 09:06:15 AM
will big boss use most MGS3 guns? it would be nice using  guns  for smashes and specials while A moves were pistol and knife related
Yep and also the patriot :af:

He´ll have CQC moves and the M1911 (idk the name exactly :P) and knife will have a big role on the moveset.
When i get his model ill make all the camos from MGS3.

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on October 08, 2012, 08:21:01 PM
i will punch a baby if it gets sasuke here quicker
:notimp: I love babies :srs: well,not really just a few ones :P

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 08, 2012, 08:29:40 PM
Hype is one thing but baby punching is another :srs:
This ^

Btw i think all you guys now i changed sasuke release date and i wont show previews anymore (i gave too much hype.)
he´ll be released in SSB UC first beta but isnt your fault or the baby fault is the amazing person of the multiple accounts/names :af:
But also i want to have him perfect moveset and also i have more time to finish all my movesets.  ;D

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 08, 2012, 09:03:28 PM
Is it just me.....
Or do his hands look HUGE

-----
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 08, 2012, 09:05:53 PM
I think it's just you. My hands are big.
This ^  :af2:

any chance we see a writen moveset for big boss?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 08, 2012, 09:37:27 PM
any chance we see a writen moveset for big boss?
Sure just need to write it :P
I have ideas floating in my mind >.>

I'm guessing Big Boss will be released when SSB UC beta is done. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 08, 2012, 09:47:49 PM
I'm guessing Big Boss will be released when SSB UC beta is done. >.>
Nah, he, Paper Mario,Batman,Vader, Bowser Jr.,SMBZ Sonic, Basillix,Raichu will be free release date :P

Monkeys!! i spoke alot  :>.>palm:

oh yeah, pape rmario. wh is he over? mario or g&w?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you monkeys! :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



He'll also having expressions, his partners from Paper Mario, Thousand Year-Door..maybe not SPM, of course not all the partners. He'll hsve alternate costumes/recolors/textures, but only one can be used at a time. While it saved money for Nintendo, giving GW only character slot limits cool hacks for him.
Can you try to give Bowser the Vacume Block attack? If you can get that to work over his side special (so he could actually suck people up or fail at sucking) it would really make the PSA worthwhile. :happy:
I'm thinking of when I import Cloud Mario, I'll make a copy where both the Cloud suit and SMG2 Mario's regular clothes are in the same model. Is Rock Mario only in his rock? Or will we actually see the suit when he is out of the boulder? Just wanted to know if Rock and Cloud need to be in one model.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 08, 2012, 10:23:22 PM
G&W and with custom boneset and full psa.
:af2:





cant wait! i wanna help with PM
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 08, 2012, 11:44:08 PM
He'll also having expressions, his partners from Paper Mario, Thousand Year-Door..maybe not SPM, of course not all the partners. He'll hsve alternate costumes/recolors/textures, but only one can be used at a time. While it saved money for Nintendo, giving GW only character slot limits cool hacks for him.
Can you try to give Bowser the Vacume Block attack? If you can get that to work over his side special (so he could actually suck people up or fail at sucking) it would really make the PSA worthwhile. :happy:
I'm thinking of when I import Cloud Mario, I'll make a copy where both the Cloud suit and SMG2 Mario's regular clothes are in the same model. Is Rock Mario only in his rock? Or will we actually see the suit when he is out of the boulder? Just wanted to know if Rock and Cloud need to be in one model.
I was planning Vacuum as Grab or Down Special, but i like the idea  :af:

Is only the rock and the hat of rock mario, mario model filesize cant let more than 3-5 power-ups >.> and i have the power-ups selected. >.> One powerup is one of your hacks. I wont say more....


Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 09, 2012, 12:17:16 AM

cant wait! i wanna help with PM
Surely sure ;D