Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anyone ever thought of making a Sunshine Mario PSA?

Yanno... Mario with Fludd... with all the different things Fludd can do...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 09, 2012, 05:38:16 AM
Surely sure ;D

yesh! send over file when you can.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 10, 2012, 12:11:32 AM
yesh! send over file when you can.
OK.
-
News!!!
School will low my work, so ill work really slow on each hack >.> dem school projects >:(

I noticed it sounded like i was talking(the damn projects.) about my psa projects, it was school projects.  *facepalm*


Post Merge: October 10, 2012, 02:54:18 AM

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 09, 2012, 07:48:39 AM
Anyone ever thought of making a Sunshine Mario PSA?

Yanno... Mario with Fludd... with all the different things Fludd can do...
I always wanted to do it, since Sunshine was my favorite 3d platform mario game until SMG2 so i lost interest on it >.> But i want to make it now. ;D

i didn't say a baby what. maybe i ment some sort of crazy one eyed purple people eater. now it is stuck in my head....

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 09, 2012, 07:48:39 AM
Anyone ever thought of making a Sunshine Mario PSA?

Yanno... Mario with Fludd... with all the different things Fludd can do...
I actually started on one, Fludd is going to have all four Nozzles, for Brawl Mario, I had planed on custom making them, and I'd just rip the ones from SMS for SMS Mario. I never did how Brawl Mario holds Fludd, he
doesn't even do anything when aiming! I hsve way to many hacks that I've started, I also plan on giving Luigi thunder attacks instead of fire, and give all the animations with Mario's size the right bone translations. God Nintendo got lazy when making Luigi. I'll also have Luigi take his cap off.
Sorry for being of subject Anivernage, I thought I announce those so you don't start making them while I do, but hey how about you give Bowser different eyebrows for SSB UC? It would give him much more emotion, he would look madder, or shocked, or sadder if his eyebrows changed.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on October 10, 2012, 03:22:09 AM
i ment some sort of crazy one eyed people eater. now it is stuck in my head....
Snake? = . 0
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 10, 2012, 03:57:56 AM
I actually started on one, Fludd is going to have all four Nozzles, for Brawl Mario, I had planed on custom making them, and I'd just rip the ones from SMS for SMS Mario. I never did how Brawl Mario holds Fludd, he
doesn't even do anything when aiming! I hsve way to many hacks that I've started, I also plan on giving Luigi thunder attacks instead of fire, and give all the animations with Mario's size the right bone translations. God Nintendo got lazy when making Luigi. I'll also have Luigi take his cap off.
Sorry for being of subject Anivernage, I thought I announce those so you don't start making them while I do, but hey how about you give Bowser different eyebrows for SSB UC? It would give him much more emotion, he would look madder, or shocked, or sadder if his eyebrows changed.
Well for luigi is late.. but he has a few not all electric moves, its based on M&L SS.

Also i like the idea for SSB UC bowser, but i want those with custom bones, i want to rotate any direction in some animations, not only dmg,swim,etc. ;D Also ill send you a PM soon.

Also NEWS!!! that dem school project is cancelled :af: i have now free time again, so ill work as usual.

The teacher is pregnant :srs:









Quote from: Anivernage on October 11, 2012, 12:32:28 AMThe teacher is pregnant :srs:
Weird, my U.S History teacher's wife (who works at the same school he does) is also pregnant... O.o

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


My art teacher in 7th grade got pregnant, and so did my 8th grade history teacher. :\
Well then can I help with your Luigi psa? I could help make animations and attacks? You could probably make a great looking Thunder Ball, plus since you're more experienced with movesets, you could probably do better thunder related attacks. Plus I want Luigi to not hsve any of Mario's animations. Since you're basing it off SuperStar saga, and so am I, there isn't a huge point in making two seperate PSAs. I didn't mention making custom bones cause I wasn't sure weither you would do it, plus Im not sure which would take more memorry, extra bones or vis0. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 11, 2012, 12:42:25 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Possibly... :af:
Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 11, 2012, 01:05:54 AM
My English and reading teacher were pregnant last year
When i was 7 years old, 4 teacher´s got pregnant, i got a month free of those classes, the substitutes we´re strange and was like one substitute per day :notimp:

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 11, 2012, 01:51:07 AM
My art teacher in 7th grade got pregnant, and so did my 8th grade history teacher. :\
Well then can I help with your Luigi psa? I could help make animations and attacks? You could probably make a great looking Thunder Ball, plus since you're more experienced with movesets, you could probably do better thunder related attacks. Plus I want Luigi to not hsve any of Mario's animations. Since you're basing it off SuperStar saga, and so am I, there isn't a huge point in making two seperate PSAs. I didn't mention making custom bones cause I wasn't sure weither you would do it, plus Im not sure which would take more memorry, extra bones or vis0. :P
At least 3 teachers  got pregnant per year no matter what school is :>.>: even if it is with male teachers only :-P

Well this luigi PSA is a secret one, he isnt based alot from super star saga, he has a few moves, but this moveset isnt a clone has a big moveset, with different modes...
he hasnt a hammer but he has. ........  :af2:
-----
He has a custom move which i think is the best can fit him, isnt tsukuyomi negative zone.  :happy:

Quote from: Anivernage on October 11, 2012, 03:21:05 AMWell this luigi PSA is a secret one, he isnt based alot from super star saga, he has a few moves, but this moveset isnt a clone has a big moveset, with different modes...
he hasnt a hammer but he has. ........  :af2:
-----
He has a custom move which i think is the best can fit him, isnt tsukuyomi negative zone.  :happy:

Well in that case I'll do my own, although I would like a custom Thunder model to use over his green fireball. ;) You don't have to.....I was just throwing that idea out there....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

hey anivernage i know you are a photoshop master lol so i was wondering in like two weeks do you think you can help make a csp for a psa im making?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Two weeks...

Hm... i doubt its sanji.

*Looks at avi*

Is it Ace?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 11, 2012, 03:44:26 AM
Well in that case I'll do my own, although I would like a custom Thunder model to use over his green fireball. ;) You don't have to.....I was just throwing that idea out there....
8)

Quote from: AnImAiNe on October 11, 2012, 04:48:27 AM
hey anivernage i know you are a photoshop master lol so i was wondering in like two weeks do you think you can help make a csp for a psa im making?
Lol sure!! ;D
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 11, 2012, 06:57:50 AM
Two weeks...

Hm... i doubt its sanji.

*Looks at avi*

Is it Ace?
Maybe Sasuke :af:


:happy:


Quote from: Anivernage on October 11, 2012, 07:18:51 AM
8)
Lol sure!! ;DMaybe Sasuke :af:


:happy:


Quote from: Kagemaru on October 11, 2012, 06:57:50 AM
Two weeks...

Hm... i doubt its sanji.

*Looks at avi*

Is it Ace?
naw its not ace or sasuke although i am interested in doing ace eventually since i have a lot of fire effects from the sasuke psa
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]