Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wait, so you have or haven't started modeling Basilisx?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


I know you're helping me with my stuff but how goes progress on yours?

I will almost definitely be streaming this week too if you're interested Anivernage. :D Maybe even some time tomorrow (today since its 2am)

In any event, I'm just checking in to see how your hacks are coming along. I think KCMM is gonna have a good Christmas this year... a lot of the highly anticipated hacks that have been being waited on are being released soon :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 14, 2012, 05:50:26 AM
Wait, so you have or haven't started modeling Basilisx?
Nope but ill be honest, i can have him done since a week ago but school is meh. :srs:

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 16, 2012, 06:54:46 AM
In any event, I'm just checking in to see how your hacks are coming along. I think KCMM is gonna have a good Christmas this year... a lot of the highly anticipated hacks that have been being waited on are being released soon :D
Thanks man :af2:

And indeed i also cant wait for your hacks :happy:

Also the progress i told it on your stream :D

Btw. Just leaving this here...

Quote from: Anivernage on October 17, 2012, 02:36:00 AM
Nope but ill be honest, i can have him done since a week ago but school is meh. :srs:
Thanks man :af2:

And indeed i also cant wait for your hacks :happy:

Also the progress i told it on your stream :D

Btw. Just leaving this here...


Koopa Troopa Does Stand-up Comedy

Quote from: Anivernage on October 17, 2012, 02:36:00 AMBtw. Just leaving this here...
Oh my god, I think I love you (no homo)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 17, 2012, 03:02:44 AM
Oh my god, I think I love you (no homo)
I love him more :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So do you think you will make me a Thunder model for Luigi? And use a 64x64 texture like the Fireballs do?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

mario booth lol probably for down air or down special?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:yay: boot Mario! ;D If that's just one move, than awesome. if it's a mode, he could move on spikes! lol that'd be handy for obstacle coarses. :P

Yup, there's officially nothing this guy can't do. :P

Agreed. he is amazing. :srs: [/completely serious]

Anywhoo, I haven't been here in a while. How's those projects coming, Ani? ;D

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 17, 2012, 02:42:44 AM
Koopa Troopa Does Stand-up Comedy
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 17, 2012, 03:02:44 AM
Oh my god, I think I love you (no homo)
Quote from: Lee on October 17, 2012, 03:33:50 AM
I love him more :srs:
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 17, 2012, 07:33:05 PM
Yup, there's officially nothing this guy can't do. :P
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 17, 2012, 07:39:15 PM
Agreed. he is amazing. :srs: [/completely serious]


Lol,Thanks guys ;D i always loved the goomba shoe but never saw it again so i wanted to add him to the Moveset.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 17, 2012, 05:44:31 AM
So do you think you will make me a Thunder model for Luigi? And use a 64x64 texture like the Fireballs do?
Ill try it out ;D

Quote from: Carnage on October 17, 2012, 01:40:39 PM
mario booth lol probably for down air or down special?
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 17, 2012, 07:31:54 PM
:yay: boot Mario! ;D If that's just one move, than awesome. if it's a mode, he could move on spikes! lol that'd be handy for obstacle coarses. :P
He´s part of a mode but it´s an special :af:


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 17, 2012, 07:40:04 PM
Anywhoo, I haven't been here in a while. How's those projects coming, Ani? ;D
First is Bowser Jr on the list as well as Mario Riding Yoshi, then Snake Eater and Paper Mario.


While i finish those ill work on my SSB UC Movesets :af2:
No one knows all the surprises those moves have and all the characters i mentioned arent all :happy:

Wait you're gonna make more SSB UC move sets? :happy: Luigi better have Thunder attacks, and make him be a Raccoon instead of a Fox please!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.