Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 17, 2012, 09:08:35 PM
Wait you're gonna make more SSB UC move sets? :happy:
;)


In a moment ill release a hack all you guys waited so long :happy:
im proud of this hack ;D

Quote from: anivrnRage on October 18, 2012, 02:43:18 AM
;)


In a moment ill release a hack all you guys waited so long :happy:
im proud of this hack ;D
inb4sasuke :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


One of you guys is right his username has a c and h on it :af2: (not talking about the release hack)

Quote from: anivrnRage on October 18, 2012, 03:04:47 AM
One of you guys is right his username has a c and h on it :af2: (not talking about the release hack)
I see what you did. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Not the hack I've been waiting for, Bowser Jr is the one I want! :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



*looks at avi*

:af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i remember when sasuke was suppose to be released in like july. months later ani announces a hack is finally being released. i thought bowser jr or sasuke at long last. nope. ham. gotta say i didn't see that one coming. well played. [censored] move. but well played. :>.>:


now goku/luffy can have something to eat in brawl xD
we also needing some ramen now so naruto can eat it xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

QuoteSASUKE WONT BE RELEASED ANYMORE thanks to you narutofan1 or david so please stop asking me for him. I have alot of interesting things for him even he has something i discovered that was really incredible and would make psas(not only mine) even more awesome but now its gone.

Great. Just great. I hope this jerk is proud of himself now. :srs:

Now, off to download Ham. ;D

Loving that Ham makes me hungry when using it awesome job on it!

October 18, 2012, 08:33:20 PM #1124 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:00:08 PM by Anivernage
Thanks guys ;D

BTW just bringing this here again i want him to read it :srs:

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on October 18, 2012, 10:36:29 AM
i gotta say i didn't see that one coming. well played. [censored] move. but well played. :>.>:
lololol :P

Quote from: narutofan1 aka david on October 18, 2012, 03:11:11 PM
why would you release a import of a piece of hamm over snake, that's
not even a decent hack, I know you can do better than that.

and stop prolonging the release of Sasuke and your other PSAs, stop
playing around with people and I don't care if you know who I am.
I seen one person saying on your thread that Sasuke PSA was supposed to
be released back in July and here it is months later, it's not released yet.

your playing games with people and I really believe your Sasuke PSA will
never be released. and why release Hamm, If you released Sasuke you could
of had way more downloads alot faster.

I just don't understand what you are trying to prove by not releasing any
good hacks?
Sasuke wont be realeased thanks to you narutofan1 or david so please stop asking me for him. I have alot of interesting things for him even he has something i discovered that was really incredible and would make psas(not only mine) even more awesome but now its gone.

Glad the rest of you guys liked ham, i expected one or 3 downloads, lol.
Quote from: Mariodk on October 18, 2012, 04:20:49 PM
now goku/luffy can have something to eat in brawl xD
we also needing some ramen now so naruto can eat it xD
lol i found a ramen model somewhere need to get it xD