Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 24, 2012, 08:19:08 PMAnother Badass import  :af2:
I know what it is! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I still hope you know who is in the works but there are of course other awesome things to be hyped for hehe


Quote from: Anivernage on October 24, 2012, 08:23:35 PMHope your ready to take pics >.>
*loads guns* PM me it now.... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


For a brief moment I knew happiness. Then I clicked show spoilers....My hopes and dreams were crushed quicker than mashed taters on turkeyday.
Seriously, It is a good psa though.

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on October 25, 2012, 06:53:08 AM
For a brief moment I knew happiness. Then I clicked show spoilers....My hopes and dreams were crushed quicker than mashed taters on turkeyday.
Seriously, It is a good psa though.
Its a really good psa, btw
OP renewed :af2:
And new signature, here comparison and added movesets and new previews!! ;D

Hope Kagemaru, Carnage, SouthCraft and Sonic Brawler love this previews :af:
(Are Poses no in-game <.<)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Siggy comparison

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


added a nice fire in front of ridley xD when you send me the stage i will finish the fs codding :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


love love love it. and i like the deku link XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat Iron Man and dat Bowser.....

*gasp* DEKU LINK!!!! :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Carnage on October 25, 2012, 10:26:12 PM
added a nice fire in front of ridley xD when you send me the stage i will finish the fs codding :P
Sure ;D


Quote from: jrush64 on October 25, 2012, 10:27:48 PM
Dude. Really cool sig.
Thanks ;D

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2012, 10:29:59 PM
love love love it. and i like the deku link XD
Lol i was about to add ocelot but in the sig wont look good so i picked the first mod i found and that was deku link :af:

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 25, 2012, 10:31:45 PM
Dat Iron Man and dat Bowser.....

*gasp* DEKU LINK!!!! :oshi:
Lol :P I forgot to add Hamm and "You know what" in the sig  :af2:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 25, 2012, 10:32:53 PM
I want that Bowser model. :P
Ask SMF1 <.<

I'll just wait till he releases it. I'll be making a Bleck in the near future anyway.