Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would be happy if BJ was safe, I could care less about Sasuke since I know nothing about him (or her don't even remember the gender) or the series he (she) is from, but because of the badass previews, I'd be kinda happy if he (she) was safe, plus I wouldn't have to see a bunch of hate posts about Sasuke not being released. :\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 18, 2012, 11:17:06 PM
I would be happy if BJ was safe, I could care less about Sasuke since I know nothing about him (or her don't even remember the gender) or the series he (she) is from,
^this
who needs a Super saiyan over 9000 Emo
then we can get a awesome turtle kid with a paint bush and can tranfrom to a water plumber

btw sasuke is a boy from naruto anime(but in his teen self where he is a Super saiyan over 9000 Emo )
and i think you know naruto
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 18, 2012, 11:21:19 PM^this who needs a Super saiyan over 9000 Emo then we can get a awesome turtle kid with a paint bush and can tranfrom to a water plumber btw sasuke is a boy from naruto anime(but in his teen self where he is a Super saiyan over 9000 Emo ) and i think you know naruto
Okay, at first you meant Goku, but then I thought Shadow since he's emo jk and yes I know Naruto, just never did see the cartoon, or any of the games. Also you want a Sayian Suit for SMBZ Mario v4? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Lets get onto B jr and Paper Mario right away
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 18, 2012, 09:48:55 PM
Wait, so every WIP is still on your PC? If so then I want to see more SSB UC Bowser progress with that SSB UC Mario, also could I make alternate models work with those two? Like get SM64 Mario Bros (sicne I'm, updating their rig and models) to work when you're finished, or you can if I finish them before. Also I hope that there'll be enough room for a few more bones to get the SM64 Bros' hands to change in aniamtions. Also I don't remember, will you use Spring Mario as the ground Up B?
Well i cant show or give too much previews of UC stuff. Its to keep it as much secret as possible so when it gets released... Bam! :af2:
Also ill think about the whole moveset. Ill PM you for any model i need ;D



Quote from: Carnage on December 18, 2012, 09:49:25 PM
i would like that xD
So stream tommorrow!!! :happy:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 18, 2012, 10:13:00 PM


Is.... Sasuke safe?!
And the FS?!
And Bowser Jr?!

-Yes.
-A little beta of both.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 18, 2012, 11:17:06 PM
I would be happy if BJ was safe, I could care less about Sasuke since I know nothing about him (or her don't even remember the gender) or the series he (she) is from, but because of the badass previews, I'd be kinda happy if he (she) was safe, plus I wouldn't have to see a bunch of hate posts about Sasuke not being released. :\
Sasuke is teen like Mariodk says but ill collab with AniMaiNe Jrush and Kage so ill be less working on him.

Quote from: Mariodk on December 18, 2012, 11:21:19 PM
^this
who needs a Super saiyan over 9000 Emo
then we can get a awesome turtle kid with a paint bush and can tranfrom to a water plumber

btw sasuke is a boy from naruto anime(but in his teen self where he is a Super saiyan over 9000 Emo )
and i think you know naruto
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 18, 2012, 11:36:09 PM
Lets get onto B jr and Paper Mario right away
Both are still coming. But need to make the bonesets for both. <.<

Mario, Bowser and Bowser Jr. all the way ;D Takes ur time Ani! and make lots of backups! lol

http://www.terriblefate.com/

Time's running out......

Make that Skull Kid psa. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm going to laugh in the face of every believer on DEC 22nd. ;D

@Ani: no rush. no rush.

@everyone else: Patience is key [/philisophical monk voice]

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 19, 2012, 01:07:34 AMI'm going to laugh in the face of every believer on DEC 22nd.
lol I'm no believer. I'm just making a joke out of it. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 19, 2012, 01:16:15 AM #1524 Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:21:27 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 19, 2012, 12:34:49 AMhttp://www.terriblefate.com/ Time's running out...... Make that Skull Kid psa. >.>
Domit I got less than two days to complete the game! jk...maybe, I like to go with wahtever is true

Post Merge: December 19, 2012, 01:21:27 AM

So if I die before kissing a girl, that mean I die a virgin? :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 19, 2012, 01:13:57 AM
lol I'm no believer. I'm just making a joke out of it. ;D
Yeah I know. lol ;D I'm actually watching a doomsday special narrated by Samuel L. Jackson right now. :happy: [/off topic]

on topic: I wonder if Ani's gonna use an example from M&L: BIS for Bowser's FS, or something amazing that he'll devise, combining a bunch of abilities. ;D

EDIT: @StupidMarioFan: umm........well bieng a virgin has to do with sex, not necessarily a kiss. But technically you could say that. Me too actually. :P did I take that too literally? lol

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 19, 2012, 01:16:15 AM
Domit I got less than two days to complete the game! jk...maybe, I like to go with wahtever is true
True Story: My older brother never even finished MM. 10 or so years later, got the FD Mask and finished the game for him.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 19, 2012, 01:23:55 AMYeah I know. lol ;D I'm actually watching a doomsday special narrated by Samuel L. Jackson right now. :happy: [/off topic] on topic: I wonder if Ani's gonna use an example from M&L: BIS for Bowser's FS, or something amazing that he'll devise, combining a bunch of abilities. ;D
I'd think porting Bowser over Giga Bowser, and then giving Giant Bowser different attacks from Bowser, like ones from SMG2, NSMBW, and NSMBU. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 18, 2012, 11:52:25 PM
Mario, Bowser and Bowser Jr. all the way ;D Takes ur time Ani! and make lots of backups! lol
yep they are backup now ;D

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 19, 2012, 12:34:49 AM
http://www.terriblefate.com/

Time's running out......

Make that Skull Kid psa. >.>
:oshi:!!! 3 days....*needs ben pic saying you shouldnt have done that*

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 19, 2012, 01:13:57 AM
lol I'm no believer. I'm just making a joke out of it. ;D
Im a believer :srs: lol jk

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 19, 2012, 01:26:40 AM
I'd think porting Bowser over Giga Bowser, and then giving Giant Bowser different attacks from Bowser, like ones from SMG2, NSMBW, and NSMBU. :D
SSB UC Bowser FS <.<

Got your PC back? Nice. I saw you sign in on MSN. You be stalkin'.